Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Start Club Gatherings Anywhere?

sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but does anyone happen to know if there's a mod that allows club gatherings on any lot? (Other sim's houses, vacation lots etc.) I tried googling what I was looking for but I couldn't find anything.
IMG-6587.gif
Post edited by sproot on

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    sproot wrote: »
    Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but does anyone happen to know if there's a mod that allows club gatherings on any lot? (Other sim's houses, vacation lots etc.) I tried googling what I was looking for but I couldn't find anything.

do you mean non-members of the group's home?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    sproot wrote: »

do you mean non-members of the group's home?

No, just random sims' homes.
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Just visit the lot first then start the gathering and select to have it at the current lot. That works for me, are you saying you don't get that option on some lots?
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Yupp, my gatherings normally take place on the lot where the initiative is taken. You don't need to select a specific standard lot in advance, unless you want to.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    You can't start a club gathering on a generic lot even if you travel there first. It's one of those things I really want to happen. You can't have a date on one either for that matter. I'd love to know of a mod that does this also.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    GwastenMicaGwastenMica Posts: 76 Member
    Some clubs are set to be held in specific venues - book club, library or mixologists, pub. It is a setting that can be changed by the president or when the club is created. If it isn't specified then the club will meet wherever you are when you start the meeting.
  • Options
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Just visit the lot first then start the gathering and select to have it at the current lot. That works for me, are you saying you don't get that option on some lots?

No, that works fine for me, too. Say if I took my sims on vacation and I wanted to start a gathering at their rental lot, it would tell me that I can't start a gathering there. I'm looking for a mod that'll allow me to do that
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    You can't start a club gathering on a generic lot even if you travel there first. It's one of those things I really want to happen. You can't have a date on one either for that matter. I'd love to know of a mod that does this also.

There was a patch a long time ago that was supposed to allow club gatherings and events on generic lots. It only worked a short while before another patch broke it. I'm hoping that EA will fix it again. And again, and again, and again.... :/