Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call - We Own Tonight Generation 4

We are only 18 chapters away from the end of Generation 3. Andy's generation will be beginning soon. I am in need of friends and playmates for Andy. His generation will begin with him being a teenager. Feel free to submit families if you wish, even pets. I am setting a limit of three sims, or sim families at the moment, but that may change depending on how many submissions I receive.

I have all of the packs, except the newest one which I will have before this generation begins so feel free to use it. CC is okay with links. I prefer Alpha CC over MM, but will use either. Please no skins or eyes. I have default replacements for those.

Use the following form and the hastage #WOTGen4

Picture:
Name:
Traits:
Okay to kill?:
CC:
Background:

I will keep this open until Generation 3 is finished.
wotgen6.gif?w=656

Comments

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Picture: Here
    Name: Egon Blair, Morrigan Blair
    Aspiration: Egon aspires to be Master Mixologist; Miorrigan aspires to be a World Famous Celebrity
    Traits: Egon is Creative, Loves the Outdoors, & is a Goofball; Morrigan is Creative & loves music
    Okay to kill?: Egon - yes; Morrigan - If it improves the plot then sure.
    CC: none
    Background: When Egon Blair was young, he came from an abusive home where his parents fought constantly. After social services took him away at the age of 10, Egon bounced around an absurd amount of abusive foster homes until he was 18. He then entered an abusive relationship with his then wife Molly. The relationship with Molly was so abusive that Egon ended up with the scars on his face. After filing for divorce the day he found out he was going to be a dad, Egon sued for custody of his then unborn daughter (luckily Molly died at child birth). Egon was now a single father to his daughter Morrigan and he knew that he had to be the type of parent he never had, the type of person he never encountered; which was loving. Egon has done a good job for the most part though Morrigan as a teenager is starting to be a rebellious one by trying to get away with as much as possible knowing that her father is a push over (though not knowing why this came to be). Morrigan does dream of being a famous actress when she grows up.
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm currently catching up with a chapter a day but nonetheless want to participate :)

I'd like to add a sim I made for another casting call a while ago. It didn't bear an fruit at that time but now hope to see them in your story sometime.

So I present you: Jesse Clavane, who is a cousin on both sides to Cory Clavane (from D&K) and to Taylor Morgan (AtA). Yes, the Clavane family tree is a circle and yes, it's a bit complicated. :D. I explain the exact relations in the spoiler below.

So Cory's father had been a boyband member who hooked up with a groupie, Cory's mom. From that encounter Cory was born, who would later had a meeting with his father when he was old enough. During that visit the dad would get to know Cory's aunt, the younger sister of his mom. They fell in love, married and had a son daughter at some point, Taylor Morgan. At her birth, when both families, the Clavanes and Morgan's, got together to welcome the new baby into the world, a sister of the father (Morgan) and a brother of the Clavane sisters got to know each other and later came together. The fruit from that union is Jesse Clavane.
    So Taylor Morgan is half-sister (through their shared father) and also cousin (through their mothers) to Cory Clavane. Jesse is cousin to both of them through his father and his mother.

Picture:
    j12g-9i-b62d.png
    Jesse in some of their different forms.

Name:
    Jesse Clavane
    Background:
    Jesse is biologically male, but also identifies (and always had been) genderfluid. That had his parents drive crazy who tried their best to be supportive. It took them some time to gasp their beloved child's identity and the concept of being genderfluid.
    Sometimes Jesse feels 'male', sometimes 'female'. Another time he feels 'just a bit male' or 'a bit female', or neither or both. Jesse then dresses and carrys themself accordingly. They are pansexual on top of that, at that point Jesse's parents gave up on trying to apprehend and connect their childs preferences to the current lived gender.
    For some it is hard to keep up, but Jesse isn't miff about. Plum, sometimes he/she/they can hardly keep up themselves. As long Jesse is treated with basic respect and not declared cray-cray they are fine.
    Jesse hasn't really figured out what to do yet. They like to find something where they could channel their immense creative power ( and where would be the least problems considering Jesse's identity). Maybe they should take that modeling offer...?
    I said in the last casting call Jesse is the child of Cory Clavane, which isn't true but it was easier than to explain the confusing family relations. Cory was the spitting image of his uncle anyway and Jesse and Cory probably still share like 70% of their dna as I breed and edit in Cas and somewhat always tend to favor the Clavane genes...
    Jesse, Cory and Taylor are grandchildren to a sim modeled after Matt Clavane

Okay to kill?: YES!

CC: Here is the ZIP file with everything included, just ignore the vampire in there :D.

Age, Traits, Aspiration is prone to your wishes, so you can change them how you want :)
  • Options
    Needing anymore sims?
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Yes. Need lots more. Especially girls. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Got some ladies for this generation...

Name: Winnifred Cooper; Miranda Ortiz; Casey Chung; Edwina Sanders; Harper Jackson (Household under the name Half-Way House)
    Age: Winnifred is 70; Miranda is 15; Casey is 17, Edwina is 16, Harper is 15
    Aspiration: Winnifres - Mansion Barron; Miranda - Successful Lineage; Casey - Master Actress; Edwina - Computer Whiz; Harper - Fabulously Wealthy
    Traits: Winnifred - Self Absorbed, Mean, Evil; Miranda - Gloomy, Good; Casey - Creative, Geek; Edwina - Geek, Vegetarian; Harper - Romantic, Self Absorbed
    Okay to kill?: Yes to all
    Background: Winnifred Cooper is the proud proprietor of the 'Winnifred Cooper Orphanarium for Young Girls". She dresses like a female Willy Wonka and can make a great pitch for the state to giver her young girls to put in as foster care. Being raised by her however is a nightmare for the poor poor ladies being "raised by her". Like my other sims, they can be found with the #WOTGen4 hashtag.
  • Options
    Casting call is still open :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Casting call is still open :)

Will be taking advantage of this with More Teen Orphans...

Names: Courtney Stevenson, Helen Keller, Bonifra La Salle, Angela Rivera (household is under Stevenson)
    Age: Courtney is 16, Helen is 15, Bonifra is 17, Angela is 14
    Aspiration: Courtney - Soulmate; Helen - Master Mixologist; Bonifra - Sucessful Lineage; Angela - Nerd Brain
    Traits: Courtney - Flirty, Self Absorbed; Helen - Vegitarian, Insane; Bonifra - Hot head, Self Absorbed; Angela - Geek, Music Lover
    Okay to kill?: Yes to all
    Background: Courtney Stevenson came from a family of wealth and never knew anything otherwise until she came home and saw both of her parents dead. Unfortunately the aftermath of her death exposed that in adiddion to the murder suicide of her parents, the "wealth" came from a pyramid scheme and Courtney was broke. This is how she ended up in the foster care system with 3 other girls.

As for the other ladies, Hellen was saddled with the worst first name to give to a girl with the last name Keller and dropped off at the fire station soon after being named by her cruel biological parents never being adopted, Bonifra La Salle lived with her Grandmother until she died and Angela Rivera was kicked out of her home after coming out as transgender, forced to live on the streets doing horrible things to get money for hormones before being caught by police and placed into foster care.

Some can be placed in the "Winnifred Cooper Orphanarium for Young Girls" with the other teen girls above too.

Can be found with the hashtags #WOTGen4 #MoreOrphanedTeenGirls

• Options
    edited January 2019
    I still need girls, girls, and more girls. I also need a brother/sister pair. Need their parents also.
    Post edited by Skcaga6 on
    wotgen6.gif?w=656