Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Testimonials) Thank-you EA/Mavis developers , staff and Community moderators

PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
Hello EA/Mavis Team,
I am someone with a Chronic Illness sometimes my chronic illness Isolates me but since you have created Mobile games like The Sims Mobile and The Sims Freeplay reduces my stress due to my disease.

I know you hear many ideas , feedbacks on improving the games in fact some of you may disagree or not like my post but The sims Babies bring Joy into my life I found that fun thing to do to see a baby smile , to build a virtual home and a welcoming community that watches over me due to my illness Thank-you for creating these simple games for my Mobile phone. I am excited to say I got my first ever Sim Game called Sims 3 with Expansion packages I want to learn3D animation and maybe one day I can mod a Pediatric Sim and Hospital I'm new so its going to be along time before this idea is put into place.

Most of all Thank-you for creating a positive , fun environment and Listening to my ideas. I love to write so I wrote a very short story in the Writers Sims Forum Creative center.

Thanks for making things fun helping me along the way I wish your company all the Success in this world and hopes one day I will be a Sims Hero until then I hope you all enjoy your jobs , celebrate life and have fun playing sim games I hope that The Sims Medieval Mobile comes to my tablet or phone where I can be a queen and raise royal heirs(Babies, Toddlers, Teens ) while being a Princess as well.

Until then Thank-you EA/Mavis Team for everything you've done.
Sincerely
PrincessRey