Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buildings by the Unknown Builders

Comments

• Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    The design of your house is amazing @Charlotta11! I like it when you have the lake surrounding it... The interior is so cool! Love it when you place the sauna in a separate building.. that's a pretty neat idea!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    Thank you so much @xamira99 !
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    JurnéEndsJurnéEnds Posts: 59 Member
    these are all lovely builds. I am so happy I stumble back to this forum and all the simmers who enjoy building like me.
  • Options
    Hi @JurnéEnds! Welcome to the thread.. Looking forward to see your builds here... :)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Hello, here is my newest build. :)

Name: The Shiro Kuro House
    Type: Residential
    Lot: 30x20 (2Beds,2Baths)
    Value: $124, 685
    Note: No CC, but please MOO
    Download: The Shiro Kuro House

The Shiro Kuro House is a modern style house. It has an open living, kitchen, & dining area. On the upper floor, it has 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. The house also has a pool, a BBQ area, a small space for gardening & a seating area for a little campfire.

C9OAVgZ.png
    FeSK6CJ.png
    6hD3k9x.png

Ground Floor
    H3u1lT6.png
    gY2MfPh.png
    OBaDWUG.png
    mCBEv4k.png
    sj81aPg.png
    wn20cL1.png
    HeATfLR.png
    EiBVlHw.png
    BUTnW1B.png
    UHjsfJ9.png
    nUGO3u8.png
    iq7elRw.png

Upper Floor
    lCWvZDd.png
    qOr0IHo.png
    hoLzyQs.png
    aBKY5c0.png
    wohy743.png
    HWeGWoS.png
    UjiEBNC.png
    p9G3Lnm.png
    vZy7Pxm.png

Others
    wS0NBZk.png
    cdnusjY.png
    RpU75QK.png
    o6ggMmF.png
    AArnX9x.png
    zSDHydb.png
    62WJVnH.png
    kXo9uUs.png
    RVcVlun.png
    kvzDLVm.png
    MZTHlv1.png

Thanks!
    Post edited by x4m1r4 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The Shira Kuro House is very nice! :) Very nice modern exterior design and layout of the home! Very nice water feature in the front area of the build, and the tall trees look great. Very nice backyard area of the home! The pool and outdoors dining patio is very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the food outdoors in the air at the table or enjoy swimming in the pool. The firepit nook is very nice for Sims to enjoy sitting on the armchairs around the fire keeping warm and toasting food . Sims will enjoy growing plants in the planters. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchairs or sofa near the fire chatting or reading a book. The coat and umbrella stands are homely touches. They will enjoy looking out through the windows at what is happening on the back patio when sitting there. It looks nice the way that the aquarium separates off the living and dining areas. Very nice reading nook near the staircase. The Wintertime picture on the wall is a nice touch there. Very nice kitchen nook! The type and placement of the windows there looks very nice. The hanging pans, spice set, utensoldl, and wall knives are homely touches there. It is great that there is a laundry nook. Very nice design of the bedrooms! Nice computer study desk nooks in both of the bedrooms for Sims to enjoy using the computer at the desks. The inbuilt closets in the bedrooms look great! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors through their bedroom windows. The teddy, unicorn and koala in the kids bedroom are cute! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel with sunshine coming in onto them.
    It is a very nice modern home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow ..Your comments always make me happy :D
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is very special that AudreyLD created this very nice and special Villa Chelsea home for you for your birthday! @chealsycat :) Happy birthday! I hope that you had a very nice birthday day <3:) The home is very nice! Very nice exterior design, and the furnishing and layout of the interior is very nice! It was very nice how you showcased the Villa in the video.
    xamira99 wrote: »
    Happy birthday @chealsycat ! Love the house & the house tour with a video is pretty cool! The interior is very nice & chic! Love it! :)

Thank you, dear friends! <3
    1471627836_1007.gif

Frankly, Audrey presented me this villa on my birthday in June. But I made the video only now. I'm so slow! :#
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank you so much @chealsycat :)
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Phew this post kept me busy for quite some time. Lot's of awesome creations, thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    Phew this post kept me busy for quite some time. Lot's of awesome creations, thanks for sharing!

Thank you @MeaganJo for checking it out! :)
  • Options
    Hello, here is my latest build. :)

Name: The Red Roof House
    Type: Residential
    Lot: 20x15 (2Beds,1Bath)
    Value: $80, 821
    Download: The Red Roof House

The Red Roof House is a small family house. It's perfect for a family of 3. It has a small area for BBQ & to plant your favourite flowers/vegetables. Just to let you know, I forgot to pick up the laundry. ;)

6IvhREz.png
    eHKPKer.png
    lx0eMtx.png

Ground Floor
    xRZb9Qo.png
    oWQYXVd.png
    o0UPf8m.png
    U4fizMr.png
    bUvRcCO.png
    Agwsz8u.png
    Zj1MeBW.png

Upper Floor
    UHusOyq.png
    VWoUdHY.png
    pyN26Vj.png
    o7rm9Np.png
    Gqc9hf1.png
    h4sx5H0.png

Others
    c5yYGXa.png
    5JZjZIP.png
    UAvTm2O.png
    wRRdgS0.png
    zjazD7D.png

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    The Red Roof House is a very nice family home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The flowers on the front edges of the home looks very pretty! Very nice backyard nook for Sims to enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food outdoors in the air. It is nice that there is a clothesline there for drying clothes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan living and dining room is very nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa or armchair watching tv, with the fireplace keeping the room warm. The books and clock are homely touches on the fireplace ledge. The cat on the corner shelf and the nutcracker near the fireplace are cute! The sunflowers on the dining table are sunny for Sims to see when eating a meal, and the scenic wall picture is calming. The coat and umbrella stands are homely touches near the front door. Very nice design of the kitchen ! It looks great how the counters and cabinets have been placed there! The oven nook is great! The hanging pans, fruit bowl, spice set, dish rack and hanging herbs are nice kitchen touches. Very nice furnishing of the upper level bedrooms! The blue and brown colour scheme of the kids bedroom is very nice. Sims will enjoy playing darts there. Nice windows nook for Sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table with sunshine coming in. The wall posters look great in the room. Very nice brown gingham wall pattern in the master bedroom. The side nook is a nice place to play chess.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment @rosemow. As always, you made my day! :D
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank you so much @chealsycat :D
  • Options

You are very welcome!

Just finished touring your The Red Roof House and it is adorable and very cozy.
  • Options

You are very welcome!

Aww.. Thank you so much for your feedback @MeaganJo .. It's very kind of you... :)
  • Options

You are very welcome!

Aww.. Thank you so much for your feedback @MeaganJo .. It's very kind of you... :)

You are very welcome xamira99!
  • Options
    Hello, here is my latest build. :)

Name: ABC Wonder Park
    Type: Park
    Lot: 50x50 (8Baths)
    Value: $299, 117
    Download:The ABC Wonder Park

The ABC Wonder Park is a place that full of wonderful things that are beyond the Sims imagination ;) . It’s a perfect place for all ages to play around and being “kids” while enjoying the whimsical decorations and other activities such as yoga, painting & many more. Don't forget to look for some hidden objects, cults, ghosts, gnomes, etc.… They are everywhere! :D

Z2KZtVF.png
    gQRCJwc.png
    hcB5QUJ.png
    S5b9V9D.png

The park area
    IlZSj1v.png
    UuWNZLR.png
    P1b1HhG.png
    2uAMSs7.png
    CdR2kz9.png
    pmDnML1.png
    mWQLR8a.png
    77mOubJ.png
    TaDGMtA.png
    xEuWT8v.png
    9ZExyH7.png
    JTJAJxp.png
    r2oBbpF.png
    cvIrLN1.png
    5s76MJb.png
    rMNgqZz.png
    M9DU19U.png
    9T3mgJi.png
    VOM8RxP.png
    ZCgvaNj.png
    w5gsUhf.png
    DktckBt.png
    StzCt1w.png
    pQBm9c8.png
    HxJneZP.png
    XePa97v.png
    MprZgrr.png
    6PerQcK.png
    SKq5W6U.png

Block A for Apple
    FGVJNuE.png
    2vkr2RT.png
    k6FgqfA.png
    OayzQzf.png
    PHqWWfk.png

Block B for Ball
    fdoJMPh.png
    2HaXEMg.png
    zy0OhLg.png
    ThbJxZE.png
    5Ek1jZ4.png
    KpH6UON.png

Block C for Cat
    Ksq9Qek.png
    p4ka9QZ.png
    4lIybQM.png
    IxU3ssa.png
    OjR5XfY.png
    iJpBP3T.png
    9uzoCW5.png

Night time!
    ]]tFfsrkS.png
    GhMXAEz.png
    S6Oqa3y.png
    45byT8D.png
    21nPCl7.png
    olpiYo6.png
    RhuMExH.png
    FSLgYYo.png
    crprnD8.png
    SFQZvmE.png
    Lt1y5K8.png
    yUYJ5oI.png
    HSu70mP.png
    lFfAscG.png
    U3CZS5h.png
    g4WTDYQ.png
    L3nNhhG.png

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    ABC Wonder Park is such a very whimsical, colourful, cute, and cheerful looking park for Sims to enjoy visiting! :) It would make Sims smile all the time that they are there! The enlarged koala, balls, duck,balloons, plane , llama and bookshelf on the roofing look very great! It is nice that each block has been named after the letters ABC. There are so many fun activities for Sims to enjoy doing both indoors and outside! It is such a very detailed build! The chequered flooring gives a great look to the Park. Very nice outdoors play nook for Sims to have fun playing on the monkey bars and swings. The enlarged giraffe , bunny , action man , nutcrackers , and teapot are cute! The enlarged castle dollhouse is pretty! It looks great the way that there are rows of different sized gnomes and pink flamingos ! The water fountains feature is very nice. Toddlers will have fun playing on the tunnels. Very nice chess nook that is fenced by hedging. Sims will have fun playing chess there in the outdoors air. Kids will have fun playing on the pirate ship or spaceship. The animals look cute sitting around the firepit! The gnomes and candles around Patchy look great! The doll, cat and teddy are cute sitting together at the outdoors table. Sims will enjoy doing artwork in Block A on the easels and activity tables.There are so many fun and enjoyable activities to do and fun games to play in the other blocks also! Very nice glass windows yoga studio. Sims will enjoy doing yoga on the mats there in the sunlight.
    It is a very happy, cute, and fun park for Sims to enjoy spending time at ! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow ! ☺️ I personally like this build.. It’s been a great addition for my Sims to enjoy their off days.. Thank you for noticing all the details too 😊