Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE HELP! GAME FREEZING AFTER UPDATE 9/6/18

Can someone please help? My game keeps freezing at the home selection map right after I load into my save file ever since the update today. Is there a way to fiz this or do I just have to start all over??? I am playing on Xbox One.

Comments

• Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Hi there!

I'm sorry that you encounter this problem after the update.. I wish that I can be more helpful. Have you tried repairing the game? You might want to ask the EA support here..

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

I've started to feel that, EA should consider doing any update/patch at the beginning of the week instead of towards the end of the week. At least, our players have the most support during the week...
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    zamira82 wrote: »
    Hi there!

I'm sorry that you encounter this problem after the update.. I wish that I can be more helpful. Have you tried repairing the game? You might want to ask the EA support here..

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

I've started to feel that, EA should consider doing any update/patch at the beginning of the week instead of towards the end of the week. At least, our players have the most support during the week...

You cant repair the game on console. You can only do that on PC. I'd recommend letting SimGuruNick and SimGuruLegacy know on Twitter.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I see...thanks for letting me know @catloverplayer , I play on Mac...and I've thought that it will be the same..
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    bettyfairbettyfair Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm having the same problem, I've restarted a bunch of times but nothing is happening :(
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I'm not try to g any freezing but the glass roofs glitch out I say glitch I mean there like a bunch of black lines that glitches and looks like a giant sipder there will be a hotfix update next week hopefully after get together haha
  • Options
    DoodleSmack32DoodleSmack32 Posts: 50 Member
    Yeah now I've discovered I can't play the game period anymore. Like I just tried to start a brand new game and it froze on the loading screen.
  • Options
    DoodleSmack32DoodleSmack32 Posts: 50 Member
    I've just tweeted to Simguru Nick and Legacy, hopefully they'll reply ASAP. Thanks guys...
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    That happened to me before it was a nightmare hopefully will get fixed soon
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2018
    Deleted.