Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback on the sims 4 seasons

Hi,

I would like to leave some feedback on the sims 4 season, some possible improvement ideas.

One of the annoying things I have noticed about seasons is the negative moodlet from getting wet in the rain. It would be nice if raincoats were easily accessible like umbrellas. Having to "plan outfits" every time I want to switch between regular clothes to a raincoat, which prevents the negative moodlet, is a huge pain. Or another idea is give the sims the ability to have multiple outfits in each clothing category, like there was in the sims 3. At least where the everyday outfit category and raincoats are concerned.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    You can have up to 5 outfits in each category.
  • Options
    MarolsMarols Posts: 25 Member
    You can have multiple outfits in each category. There is an arrow over each category. Click on that and it wil give you a second outfit :)
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Are you saying Sims won’t get the negative moodlet about being wet if they’re wearing a raincoat? I was under the impression you can only avoid that by using an umbrella.
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    My Sims have umbrellas and still get wet all the time... same way they freeze to death standing outside in their every day clothes coming back from work...
  • Options
    scwhit84scwhit84 Posts: 70 Member
    I have noticed when they are wearing raincoats and using the umbrella there is no negative moodlet. But only with both. I have never seen an arrow for multiple outfits in the same category but I will look now.
  • Options
    Jordyn78988Jordyn78988 Posts: 421 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Are you saying Sims won’t get the negative moodlet about being wet if they’re wearing a raincoat? I was under the impression you can only avoid that by using an umbrella.

Yeah, I thought the same thing...