Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I know there is no weather yet, but..

I know we do not have weather yet, but look at this sky I just saw. Sure seems like a storm is on its way to me. Felt like sharing this. Thanks everyone.

6t06qe.png

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    A while back I saw something very similar in the back ground of the park over at Willow Creek about a year ago. The day sky looked even darker and quite foreboding. But it l thought it looked really cool.
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    A while back I saw something very similar in the back ground of the park over at Willow Creek about a year ago. The day sky looked even darker and quite foreboding. But it l thought it looked really cool.

Cool! I don't remember seeing a sky so dramatic over Willow Creek before. I should pay more attention to the details.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited June 2018
    Wow this looks awesome! Is this in BB?
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Did anyone else notice that we now have wind when did that happen I mean it’s nice to have it but I would have thaught it would have come with Sesons not as a free updat not that I am complaining you understand
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    Busufu wrote: »

No, it was in Willow Creek. I took the shot behind Umbridge Manor which is next door to that ugly mansion belonging to the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household
    doogerie wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that we now have wind when did that happen I mean it’s nice to have it but I would have thaught it would have come with Sesons not as a free updat not that I am complaining you understand

I looked around a bit after reading your comment and I noticed that too. I saw a few leaves falling.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    Busufu wrote: »

No, it was in Willow Creek. I took the shot behind Umbridge Manor which is next door to that ugly mansion belonging to the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household

I looked around a bit after reading your comment and I noticed that too. I saw a few leaves falling.

My Sims are in Selvadorada and the avocado trees are flowering
  • Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member

I think the game has had wind for a while. I remember seeing my apple trees moving in the wind a while back
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I know the curtains have always had what looked like a breeze moving them around a bit.