Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The gallery count? - EDIT: Found the thread on EA bug reports after posting this. Please delete.

zoeisabeliazoeisabelia Posts: 67 Member
Hi! I have been on a building kick lately and also I uploaded to the gallery a bunch of stuff to use a backup to have on my page just in case I have to reinstall (planning on switching computers and while i know I can just backup to a USB drive and copy files over, I just like to keep things where i can just download them). While playing, I've noticed the pop-up message someone downloaded an item and I get the message like 5 times at different times, but when I check the count in the gallery for said item is like 1..... Even in my home screen says 5 people have downloaded something and when I go and check... count is like 2 ... do people download it and delete immediately? i mean i just its just numbers and it really doesn't mean anything besides an ego and self confidence boost .. but its nice to see people reacting ....

Comments

• Options
    zoeisabeliazoeisabelia Posts: 67 Member
    Sorry just found the bug thread for this in the EA columns ...sorry for posting