Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods: Seasons + June 2018 patch

Comments

• Options
    DreamzInPinkDreamzInPink Posts: 40 Member
    For some reason, my game won't launch after I re-enabled mods/cc... ? Now what? :(

See page 1 for what's already updated or reported broken. If it's not reported fine, pull it out. If it's reported updated, head off for the update. Keep in mind that many mods are not reportable here because of official forum rules.

The only mod I have is MCCC and I did the update for it. I deleted my localthumbcache file, am now trying to repair the game. I have very few pieces of CC.. mostly hair... do I need to remove all of it as well?

You could test it in-game. Just don't save if it doesn't work!

My game won't launch... lol

Ha. Well, try smaller bits till it does, I guess :) MCCC should be at 4.4.3 now. It's on Deaderpool's Patreon.

Ok.. xD I'll try to mess around with it. I updated MCCC already. Thank you!
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    i dont know if im alone but some skintones are not showing up for me?
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,185 Member
    This cheat: sims.add_buff buff_Death_ElderExhaustion_Warning doesn't seem to be working.
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 643 Member
    Thread bookmarked. I really really need my UI Extension and True Happiness mods. :D

YES! This ^^^ I'm definitely depending on UI Extension. Little Miss Sam mods. and of course MCCC :)
  • Options
    JennaveaveSimsJennaveaveSims Posts: 2 New Member
    Looks like most of my mods and cc are working. CAS Custom Columns appears to be the only one I had to remove so far because it made the UI with age and gender green. My eyelashes, skintones, counters, and custom careers all seem to be working fine so far. Anyone know what the issue with counters is? Mine show up and food can be prepared on them. Is there another issue I should watch for?
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Quick update: It was reported that the Ultrasound Scan is broken. I tested it ingame and it worked fine so far. So it is not per se broken. If you think it is test it alone without any other Mod and delete your Cache first.

Hey @LittleMsSam the person that reported it broken on SimsVIP said "phone visit doesn't appear at all" they said they tested with no other mods installed.
    I just tested the mod tonight, it worked fine for me as far as the option showing on the phone, and it gave the moodlet and photo. The issue I encountered was that the ultrasound photo told me my Sim was having twin boys (I have that lot trait that increases the chance), but after sending her to the hospital she ended up only having one boy. I’m not really sure if that was a mod issue or a hospital bug (I rarely use the hospital).
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Quick update: It was reported that the Ultrasound Scan is broken. I tested it ingame and it worked fine so far. So it is not per se broken. If you think it is test it alone without any other Mod and delete your Cache first.

Hey @LittleMsSam the person that reported it broken on SimsVIP said "phone visit doesn't appear at all" they said they tested with no other mods installed.
    I just tested the mod tonight, it worked fine for me as far as the option showing on the phone, and it gave the moodlet and photo. The issue I encountered was that the ultrasound photo told me my Sim was having twin boys (I have that lot trait that increases the chance), but after sending her to the hospital she ended up only having one boy. I’m not really sure if that was a mod issue or a hospital bug (I rarely use the hospital).

Thanks for the update :)
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    Jasonrios1212Jasonrios1212 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > This topic is for collecting reports on mod status after the June 2018 Seasons patch and with the Seasons EP. Please keep discussion to reports — there are lots of other places for general discussion of mods and updates.
    >
    > Reminders
    > * Back up your saves before you try testing mods and CC on your own.
    > * Don’t save with missing CC: exit without saving.
    > * Mods that raise the game rating cannot be discussed in the forums and will not be included in the lists; please do not report about any of them here.
    >
    >
    > Index
    > Mods:
    > * Broken (No Longer Compatible) Mods: Seasons Patch
    > * Broken (No Longer Compatible) Mods: Seasons EP
    > * Updated Mods
    > * Mods Confirmed by the Modder as Fine
    > * Mods No Longer Needed
    >
    > Custom Content:
    > * Broken (No Longer Compatible) CC
    > * Updated CC

Hello, I keep trying to play my household but it keeps sending to choose a world and it also gives me an error code, can anyone help with this?I've tried over and over again to play my household but this keeps happening , i have been trying to fix this game for hours and no luck.I also removed all broken mods , idk how to check for broken cc so i'm not sure if that is part of the reason why i'm getting error code.
  • Options
    LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member

That is not an Issue of the Mod. The Moment you send your Sim to the Gyn she was pregnant with Twins. But Pregnancy can change later on because of other Mods or the Game itself.

For example i once checked a savegame from someone who said their Sim should have twins (scan said so) and got a boy. I loaded her save with all other mods i had (incl. MCC) and she was pregnant with one boy only (Ultrasound Scan Result and MCCC Check) and got one boy only. Then i tested with only the Ultrasoundscan Mod in the Mod Folder. Result: Twins and she got Twins. The Scan itself was always right the moment it was taken. What happens after is not the Mods fault ;)

Regarding the "phone visit doesn't appear at all" i have to assume the Person simply fogot to enable Scripts again or was trying in first Trimester while it only works 2nd and 3rd Trimester.
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • Options
    LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member

Hello, I keep trying to play my household but it keeps sending to choose a world and it also gives me an error code, can anyone help with this?I've tried over and over again to play my household but this keeps happening , i have been trying to fix this game for hours and no luck.I also removed all broken mods , idk how to check for broken cc so i'm not sure if that is part of the reason why i'm getting error code.

I know this could be an Issue with MCCC. Do you have the Hotfixes of that?

Also if you don't have MCCC at all check your Game without any Mod/CC. If it is working then you know you have a broken Mod/CC and need to 50/50 to find it.

~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @Jasonrios1212 if you have removed everything listed in this thread try the 50/50 method to find your broken CC. Put half of your mods/cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc/mods.
    If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them to see what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc/mods too.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member

That is not an Issue of the Mod. The Moment you send your Sim to the Gyn she was pregnant with Twins. But Pregnancy can change later on because of other Mods or the Game itself.

For example i once checked a savegame from someone who said their Sim should have twins (scan said so) and got a boy. I loaded her save with all other mods i had (incl. MCC) and she was pregnant with one boy only (Ultrasound Scan Result and MCCC Check) and got one boy only. Then i tested with only the Ultrasoundscan Mod in the Mod Folder. Result: Twins and she got Twins. The Scan itself was always right the moment it was taken. What happens after is not the Mods fault ;)

Regarding the "phone visit doesn't appear at all" i have to assume the Person simply fogot to enable Scripts again or was trying in first Trimester while it only works 2nd and 3rd Trimester.

Thanks for explaining that!
    I’m testing mods one at a time, so I had only that and some cas CC at the time. I do realize that things can change even with regular game play, it’s the reason I rarely use the hospital as it’s always been buggy for me anyway. No matter what I absolutely love the mod!! :)
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    l went to the Sims 4 Studio website and l see they have an update for Windows (Wishes) but not for Mac (Candy Apple). Does this mean l can't play Seasons until they make an update for Mac?
  • Options
    WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    edited June 2018
    Wrong thread derp.
  • Options
    Eviegail390Eviegail390 Posts: 1 New Member
    So i've gone through my mods and deleted all of the ones that are non-compatible, but my game still isn't loading. I'm fairly sure at this point my only option is to delete all of my custom content, but I am still really trying to find some other solutions. Any tips?
  • Options
    undenvableundenvable Posts: 13 New Member
    > @Eviegail390 said:
    > So i've gone through my mods and deleted all of the ones that are non-compatible, but my game still isn't loading. I'm fairly sure at this point my only option is to delete all of my custom content, but I am still really trying to find some other solutions. Any tips?

Try doing the 50/50 method with your cc
  • Options
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    l went to the Sims 4 Studio website and l see they have an update for Windows (Wishes) but not for Mac (Candy Apple). Does this mean l can't play Seasons until they make an update for Mac?

Candy Apple is updated try entering the thread through the Sims 4 Studio news section on their board. There should be an entry for the Candy Apple update.
  • Options
    playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited June 2018
    Both eyelashes work for me: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2/
    http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2-for-skin-detail-experimental/

But for whatever reason, when I right click to reset my Sim, nothing happens.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2018
    I figure I would mention this over here. This is not a mod or CC, but an item that is part of this game. The grill called GrillWise by GrillMania is missing it's top. Here is a picture of it. I don't have any mods or CC.

35738990_1025315467618748_4278154504785887232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeH4ASq4EUwrD1zLO5VWNXiCdZ7JHTEjWBMQNwKlhfj0lG7x1C22CwLQ9o4ytz9RLliSJX4WODwejvYK2lihX4ro4pm-hkPqWCANZyn0M5u2Cg&oh=816ad8b331781f9e6d126ffeac038b9d&oe=5BA005E9
  • Options
    FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 283 Member
    Hi @luthienrising :) Though my mod had basic compatibility with the patch, it is now fully updated both for the patch and for the Seasons expansion pack. You can download new versions or read more information at http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=612040 Thanks a lot for this thread! <3
    Check out my mod! Also... my YouTube channel.
    I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    @luthienrising You are reporting 'Coffee/Tea Gives You Energy/Hunger Boost' as OK in your section on reports from users. I am currently updating every one of the 52 xmls in this mod. The existing mod does not have the coding that was added for 'Seasons'. It probably won't throw an error at the moment but sims will not get the heating and cooling effects of drinks with this mod installed until it is updated. Just a word of warning.

Updated: Faster Eating and Drinking - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=604352
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    surraaaaaa wrote: »
    Looking at CAS and the two new clothing categories:

- All of my clothing cc, hair, makeup and Kijiko's 3D eyelashes do not show up.
    - All of my skin detail cc (skin overlays, freckles, moles) do show up.

All of my CAS cc is still working as intended in the 'old' outfit categories.

I'm new to mods and cc. I use those 3D eyelashes, and am just wondering if I dont play the game until theyre fixed, if when i come back theyll be where i left them...?

They should be. You'd have to reapply them in CAS.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I figure I would mention this over here. This is not a mod or CC, but an item that is part of this game. The grill called GrillWise by GrillMania is missing it's top. Here is a picture of it. I don't have any mods or CC.

35738990_1025315467618748_4278154504785887232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeH4ASq4EUwrD1zLO5VWNXiCdZ7JHTEjWBMQNwKlhfj0lG7x1C22CwLQ9o4ytz9RLliSJX4WODwejvYK2lihX4ro4pm-hkPqWCANZyn0M5u2Cg&oh=816ad8b331781f9e6d126ffeac038b9d&oe=5BA005E9

You should repost this in the Help Center under Bugs & Issuesm be sure to reference @SimGuruNick
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I have been playing the game for around 4 hours only using the UI cheats extension mod and it's working fine for me so I am about to add another mod and will report back as I go..

Thanks everyone for all this info much appreciated :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top