Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help, Career Promote Cheat Won't Work!

This isn't of course a big deal, but I didn't know where else to put it!

But I was having too much trouble getting one of my sims promoted in any of his jobs, because he's irresponsible, he first had the criminal career, and though he started at the same time as his sister, who doesn't have any of the bad childhood traits, she has been promoted easily, to the point that she is now at Anonymous ghost now, and he never got passed where he started from!

Because he kept getting these choices to make, and everyone either caused him to lose performance or only gain a little, but most it was losses! So I switched him to Business, thinking maybe he would do better, since with the other he needed to find someone to be mischievous to, which wasn't easy to do for either, but some how his sister still got promoted, even though she wasn't doing them anymore than him!

So anyway, it turns out my male sim is still getting the same choices to make, to exact same ones, which means they have nothing to do with the actual type of job! So I thought I would cheat and help him out a bit, so I did the career cheat, ( Career.Promote Business ) but nothing happens! I also tried it all in caps, also using the actual name of the level I wanted, again nothing, and yes I did testingcheats true first, but nothing works!

Has Maxis changed it, like they did the friendship cheat, after Cats And Dogs?

I know I used this before, because I tend to like to use it for giving my elderly Sims a job at a good level, instead of having them either unemployed or starting at the bottom! Its make it more real! So in any case I know I did it right before!
To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!

Comments