Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Games to Play BESIDES Sims?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DoodlebeansDoodlebeans Posts: 75 Member
    Overwatch forever!
    FFRnSKf.png?3

id - simsofbutter
  • Options
    xStarellaxStarella Posts: 114 Member
    Human fall flat with friends, I swear that game has almost killed me with laughter several times.
    There is always a way to get over that hurdle, It might be difficult but it's never worth giving up.
    https://imgur.com/v7H5Zwg
  • Options
    MoonstoneSpell1MoonstoneSpell1 Posts: 14 New Member
    God of War <3
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Things I'm playing lately are Kingdom Hearts, Stardew Valley, and Zelda. Also looking forward to Overcooked 2 this month, the first one was fantastic.
  • Options
    ShylclShylcl Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi all! What browser games do you like best? I like play browser games with children here
  • Options
    foxynkafoxynka Posts: 35 Member
    I loved to play Child Of Light <3 I really enjoyed that (even cried a bit) and I still have the beautiful soundtrack in my phone <3 Nowadays I like to play with SimCity (don't blame me I'm an old-simmer soul) :D
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.cdn.tbs.com%2Fassets%2Fimages%2F2018%2F01%2FFinal-Space-Vizio-984x216.jpg
  • Options
    simsterlyrocksimsterlyrock Posts: 28 Member
    Stardew Valley is one of my favorites and I have it on Steam and my Xbox. XD I also really like the Assassin's Creed games and the Nancy Drew PC games.
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Angry Birds 2. :lol:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    chozobochozobo Posts: 40 Member
    Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, if we count those I play mooost frequently. Another one of my favourite games that I sadly haven't played through yet is Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.
  • Options
    xStarellaxStarella Posts: 114 Member
    Ooo, I also love playing Stardew valley, I almost forgot about it somehow.
    There is always a way to get over that hurdle, It might be difficult but it's never worth giving up.
    https://imgur.com/v7H5Zwg
  • Options
    SimanthropySimanthropy Posts: 223 Member
    Depends on my mood i guess. but i love the Tomb Raider games, and i just finished Tomb Raider the first of the reboot series. I thought i would hate it since i'm very loyal to the original but it turned out really good actually. I wanted to play the second one before the 3rd one comes out but then i realized my current PC can't handle it which makes me sad. I'll probably get it on the console instead. I also like the Resident Evil games, was able to play a little of the REmake like months before, at a friends house. then just replayed RE4 like last month wasn't able to finish it though since i got hooked with Tomb Raider. oh and i also like playing the Nancy Drew Games i remember having almost all of them up to the Waverly Academy case.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    I play a lot of PC adventure games like longest journey, syberia, still life etc...right now I'm playing the last black mirror. I'm impatiently awaiting for Identity to be done. It's a life simulation like sims except it's an MMO.

I been playing PlayStation games since the first console. My favorite game series is Silent Hill. Right now I'm playing Republique. I have different games on my desktop and laptop and games I only play on my PlayStation so I switch around a lot. However I always have my sims on my desktop that I built.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    chozobo wrote: »
    Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, if we count those I play mooost frequently. Another one of my favourite games that I sadly haven't played through yet is Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

Yessss!!!! I love Masquerade bloodlines. I have replayed that game more than any other. It has such good replay value. I'm sad I can't get it to work on Windows 10 though. I don't have anything old enough to play it on anymore. One of my favs though.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I love RPGs or MMORPGs....To name a few, FF series, WoW, GW2, PG4, Kingdom Hearts, Harvest Moon..I sometimes play Action-Adventure games like No Man's sky, One Piece.. Fighting games, Mortal Kombat series, Street Fighters, Dragon Balls..or just a random game like Katamari..

I'm still waiting patiently for the FFVII remakes.. :'(
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    HelitorianHelitorian Posts: 19 Member
    I'm getting really into Minecraft again and I really enjoy Legend of zelda and pokemon.
  • Options
    GalacticGalaxiesGalacticGalaxies Posts: 5 New Member
    I love Stardew Valley on switch, and Splatoon 2. I also play ROBLOX cause I'm lame-