Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playing with Legacy rules

So my favorite way to start a game is by doing a legacy/homeless sim. but i find myself cheating often enough i wanted to make my own rules to dissuade me from this. So here is my variation a few of these actual are tough especially #3 if your on a 64x64 lot as that is 12,000 you have to just dump. So here it is.

Legacy Game Rules

1- Must start with only one sim gender is your choice.
2- Must start with no money and an empty lot
3- No permanent structures until you have enough to buy your land (the cost the lot would have been once reached you must take that price from your funds) only things that can be grabbed and put into inventory can be purchased and must be pulled up anytime you leave the lot.
4- You may only que up collectables that are within site of your sim, IE taking a walk you must choose your path not moving the camera away to the far corners of the lot. Only exception is fishing you may choose one fishing spot at a time but it can be anywhere your sim does not have to be in sight of it.
5- You must build a structure before any real furniture can be purchased, It must have at least 4 walls 1 window and 1 door with flooring and wall paint. (after the land is purchased you can build your own “tent” out of roofing materials but you cannot use any electronic or water furniture unless it is obviously an off the grid product.)
6- You may marry at any time but the relationship can’t have been forced take it slow.
7- You may only get a job once you have a real structure with power.
8- You must buy your infants their cribs not be given one by the hospital
9- First born’s inherit, it is up to you if you want to move the rest of the family out of the lot or keep them around.
10- Game is over when there is no sim left to inherit (ie unexpected death of last remaining sim) or when your tired of the game
11- You may only adopt stray pets until you can afford a home and pet amenities for your pet to adopt from phone/computer.
12- Your sim may use the bathroom anywhere but must only use a sink to shower unless they have been working out at the gym beforehand.
13- You may sell to the inventory only until you can afford the sales table then you may only use the table to sell your collectables. 400 Simoleans

It may be easier than the actual challenge rules im not sure ive never really followed it to closely.

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    This should be in the Legacy section, that's what it's for.
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Moved to the Legacies category. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.