Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello friends (^‿^)/ *ᗯᗩᐯᕮᔕ* (veteran TS3 simmer, but TS4 newbie)

Hello friends (^‿^)/ *ᗯᗩᐯᕮᔕ* After a 3.5 year break due to a family tragedy late 2014 I have begun simming again ⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌ YᗩY! So as of last week I begun playing Sims 4 and.. I love it! I am totally hooked. I purchased the base game upon release but played it only once before I stepped away from all online activities to deal with personal issues. This week I purchased an EP and a game pack - City Living and Vampires - anyone who knows me knows I love cities and the undead! LN is my fav TS3 EP (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ I am excited about creating lots using the new techniques and stunning graphics in Sims 4 and will get more content as I can afford it to enhance my builds. I love romantic, whimsical and victorian lots. If this style is your passion too please share your creations with me (^‿^) Should any simmers wish to acquaint or reacquaint themselves with me I can be found on Origin and Sims 4 under kateoverend. This is my username for all sites. I am delighted to be simming again. I have missed the warm, wonderful simming community (/^‿^)/ ❤ \(^‿^\) *ᕼᑌGᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᒪOTᔕ Oᖴ ᒪOᐯᕮ*
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Glad to have you back! I hope TS4 proves a worthwhile purchase for you and I can't wait to see what builds you share. <3
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    TᕼᗩᑎKᔕ ᕼᕮᗩᑭᔕ! xx @littlemissgogo
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    Welcome back :) I hope you're having a wonderful day/night today and that the fun with TS4 will last for a long time. All good luck and best wishes for you!
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Welcome back :smiley: I hope that you enjoy playing TS4
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Your sim is beautiful :). You get to come back and pick and chose what you want through sales too. I envy that lol. Happy simming!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Welcome back! I'm hoping to be able to play my game today. LOL Hasn't happened for me yet, this week so far. But, today is a new day, right? So glad you could return and that you're enjoying Sims4. I'm loving it, too. Especially the toddlers! I'm going to have to go back to editing my new novel, now. Once done, that should open up game-playing time, I do hope. Again, welcome back! I would also suggest, if you enjoy families, to get the Parenthood GP. With this, you can truly shape that born ingame Simmie by the Values they achieve. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Welcome back! Glad to hear you're having a good time with TS4. It's a fun game.
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    victory-onion-head-emoticon.gifHello and welcome back to the comminity. Many simmers highly recommend the latest Game Pack. I'm tempt to but crying2-onion-head-emoticon.giftoo expensive at this moment for me. Waiting at least the promo codes come.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Hi kate! So glad you are back and playing Sims 4. I love it too, but to be perfectly honest, the hair has just begun to grow on me (no pun intended, lol). I am looking forward to your posts about your games. <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Hello @bshag4lv @Ancaryvan @AfterMidnight @GalaticGal @Hermitgirl @ItsJanier @Schwuschbingbang (^‿^)/ *ᗯᗩᐯᕮᔕ* Thank you all for the warm welcome ❤ I love that you can simply add items into your game via the gallery without having to download everything to a (often glitchy (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ) launcher. xx
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Good to have you back! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the packs.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    Welcome back!! Do you play with custom content? I have a nice easy to follow guide to installing custom content on my blog (link in signature or Google my username) if you're wondering how to get started. Hope you enjoy the games!
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Welcome back fellow simmer :) I'll admit, I didn't exactly know who you are since I joined the forums on 2017, however, I am happy to see you, like you said, you experience some challenge on your life, and I am so happy to see you overcome it and now back! Hope you are ok, and also Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    Welcome back!! Do you play with custom content? I have a nice easy to follow guide to installing custom content on my blog (link in signature or Google my username) if you're wondering how to get started. Hope you enjoy the games!

Hello midnitetech (^‿^) I used to use cc with Sims 3 but for Sims 4 I wish to try playing 'vanilla'. Here is why.. I am going to create base game lots for simmers like myself who do not have a lot of content. That way anything in my library can be downloaded in full. For those simmers who have more content my lots can easily be edited. It can be frustrating trying to find lots that only use base game items. I am a fan of the victorian and gothic era. I will google and save your information regarding cc installation for future reference. Thank you ❤
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    I am working on a traditional victorian church in cream tones.. Warm and romantic. Ambitious for my fist build I know but fingers crossed the finished product is as pretty as the image I have in my head (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ xx
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    I am working on a traditional victorian church in cream tones.. Warm and romantic. Ambitious for my fist build I know but fingers crossed the finished product is as pretty as the image I have in my head (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ xx

Since you last mention about fans of Victoria and Goth style then Get Together and Vampire Pack is *MUST* for you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Hello friends (^‿^)/ *ᗯᗩᐯᕮᔕ* After a 3.5 year break due to a family tragedy late 2014 I have begun simming again ⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌ YᗩY! So as of last week I begun playing Sims 4 and.. I love it! I am totally hooked. I purchased the base game upon release but played it only once before I stepped away from all online activities to deal with personal issues. This week I purchased an EP and a game pack - City Living and Vampires - anyone who knows me knows I love cities and the undead! LN is my fav TS3 EP (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ I am excited about creating lots using the new techniques and stunning graphics in Sims 4 and will get more content as I can afford it to enhance my builds. I love romantic, whimsical and victorian lots. If this style is your passion too please share your creations with me (^‿^) Should any simmers wish to acquaint or reacquaint themselves with me I can be found on Origin and Sims 4 under kateoverend. This is my username for all sites. I am delighted to be simming again. I have missed the warm, wonderful simming community (/^‿^)/ ❤ \(^‿^\) *ᕼᑌGᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᒪOTᔕ Oᖴ ᒪOᐯᕮ*

Glad you are hooked on The Sims 4! It's such a fun game. They just started an awesome "Build a Bundle" savings deal so you can pick up the other packs you need at a lower price: https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-build-a-bundle/

Hope to keep seeing you around these parts!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Since you last mention about fans of Victoria and Goth style then Get Together and Vampire Pack is *MUST* for you.[/quote]

Hello Ancaryvan (^‿^) You are so right! I have just purchased the Vampires Game Pack half price from EB Games. It has so many gorgeous items
    ヽ(´∇´)ノ (∇´ノ) ヽ(  )ノ (ヽ´∇) ヽ(´∇`)ノ *∂αηcєs αʀσυη∂ ɪη ɧαρρƴ cɪʀcʟєѕ* @Ancaryvan
    rnKEhBT.png