Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

School bus not showing up

Christopher69BChristopher69B Posts: 159 Member
edited April 2018 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
Does anyone know why the school bus will not show up at the front of my home lot to pick up my sims to take them to school? This has been happening the past 2 days and not really sure on how to fix this problem, I wouldn’t mind using some mods to fix this problem as it’s been happening for the past 2 days and I have to keep manually sending them to school instead of the school bus picking them up.
Post edited by Christopher69B on

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    If teens are involved, the bus should actually not be required for them if they have a preferred vehicle set (bicycle or car).

There are several mods that allow/disallow school bus service. It is also possible that you already have these in play and perhaps not set the way you want them? NRaas StoryProgression has this feature, as do Buzzler's Moar Interactions mod and his carpool mod. Under Moar Interactions, parents have to call up using their phone to arrange for or cancel school bus service.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Christopher69BChristopher69B Posts: 159 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    If teens are involved, the bus should actually not be required for them if they have a preferred vehicle set (bicycle or car).

There are several mods that allow/disallow school bus service. It is also possible that you already have these in play and perhaps not set the way you want them? NRaas StoryProgression has this feature, as do Buzzler's Moar Interactions mod and his carpool mod. Under Moar Interactions, parents have to call up using their phone to arrange for or cancel school bus service.

I don’t have any teens in my household so it can’t be that, that is causing it, I do already have Nrass StoryProgression installed but will also give Buzzlers Moar Interactions mod a go as well.