Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bubbles from the aquarium float in the air.

The bubbles from the aquarium are floating in my house I don't know why. I don't even have the aquarium. Can someone help me?
Lu4ERme.gif

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Why do you say they came from the aquarium when you don’t have an aquarium?
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    There is also a device for clubs that release bubbles and there is the bubble blowing machine. Can you be more specific.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    edited March 2018
    Are you sure it's not from a broken washing machine? Oops, just saw where this was. Can't remember if t the washing machine ever produced bubbles. Or if bubbles from the bubble bath floated away.
    image.png
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    There could also be a fog emitter, these are basically tiny special effects machines, on the lot someplace that is set to spew bubbles. Is this an original EA lot, did you build it from scratch, or was it downloaded from elsewhere?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Why do you say they came from the aquarium when you don’t have an aquarium?

Because I don't have the aquarium in my house but I know these bubbles come from the aquarium of TS3 VIP.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    igazor wrote: »
    There could also be a fog emitter, these are basically tiny special effects machines, on the lot someplace that is set to spew bubbles. Is this an original EA lot, did you build it from scratch, or was it downloaded from elsewhere?

No I built him. I had this aquarium in the inventory of the family but I never placed it. So even if I deleted it from the inventory, there's always bubbles.
    Sorry for my bad English.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    There is also a device for clubs that release bubbles and there is the bubble blowing machine. Can you be more specific.

No it's not this.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Problem solved, I just needed to restart the game.
    Lu4ERme.gif