Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's up with all my sims being mischievous?

Just suddenly my whole household started being mischievous to each other, and every time (which is often) they use the computer, it's to troll teh forums! Whyy? There's five teens and children and everyone levels in their mischievous skills and so their empathy goes down, I don't want that! :(
I have a couple mods and cc (all up to date), but I've used them all for a little while and this just..happened now I guess. Or I just started noticing it :/ Would appreciate it if anyone who reads this has had this happened before and know why! :) Thanks <3

Comments

• Options
    flintylime59flintylime59 Posts: 70 Member
    Maybe they’re planning something...they have become self aware
    "Embrace your flaws, work on your flaws, and don't be ashamed of having any flaws."

-Felix Kjellberg
  • Options
    BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    I actually just noticed this yesterday! I don't think they're supposed do it autonomously. At least not often I wouldn't think. No idea why it's happening though!
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Same thing is happening in my game
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I think mean sims or evil sims should do it autonumously but the rest no.

Also I think it's a bug.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I think they also do it autonomously if they're in a playful or angry mood as well from at least my observance. They may also do so autonomously when they already have a fair bit of Mischief skill already.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Jenna2376Jenna2376 Posts: 120 Member
    It's the same in my game, I don't have mods and only a little CC for decorations and more hair. I've only got Get to Work. I think it's something they do more the higher that skill gets. I've never tried to get my adult sims to be mischievous, however one's at level 8 and 6 respectively. I've noticed my kid sims starting to do mischievous actions on their own too. I have to stop it when I'm trying to get their relationships up.
  • Options
    JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    There's so many things that could cause it. Emotions are one of my biggest problems with TS4 and I dislike how sims will autonomously do things that put them into an emotion that screws up what you want them to do. Kids get playful through jungle gym, bubble baths, school event, funny videos, comedy channel, etc.

I wish you could block certain channels on the television and sims wouldn't autonomously use the showers/bathtubs for anything other than normal bathing.
  • Options
    TrippuFungusTrippuFungus Posts: 1 New Member
    Mischievous factor needs to be addressed. It's very aggravating.
  • Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    My sims have always trolled the forums so I didn't know this was new? All of them do it regardless of traits and I have no naps active anywhere. I just figured they all did it like how they all get water or something

Oddly my maxed out mischief sims or those with a mischief aspiration never troll the forums so I dunno
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2022
    My sims have always done it an obnoxious amount so I haven't noticed any difference. Maybe you could try give them the dislike for mischief and see if that might calm it down a little.