Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why would you do this

My sim met a cute girl alone in the woods, should've known she was a nut case. He invited her over, and she just casually walks around his house and BREAKS ALL THE APPLIANCES with spells (again, I should've known, she tried to cast a spell on him first meeting but it backfired).

I didn't know there was a spell to break stuff... and I didn't know there was an interaction to break everything that is breakable in the house. She's crazy, wants to woohoo him non-stop, curse him, and break his stuff.

I am mad and amused at the same time idk what to do with this chick. At least he gained 2 levels of handiness skill from this...

kwdT9wX.gif

Comments

• Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    She sounds like the ultimate game spicer-upper! Dont you just love when things go laughably wrong?
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    I guess xD but it was just so ridiculous. If she broke just one appliance I'd be like ok, cool, but she breaks all of them and it just becomes a pain. But yes, I think I'll keep her. Every time my sim is with her something goes wrong, like just now he was at her house at 1am, and then her boyfriend came knocking on the door.

It was the most awkward thing as he left shirtless and the other guy walked in. He just silently built a snowman in her backyard, and the boyfriend left after like 30 minutes...
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2017
    If your sim has the handyman custom self-employed career by way of the NRaas Careers mod set, or at least enough handyman-friendly traits, this sounds like a match made in heaven to me. :p
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited December 2017
    3/5 traits sound like technophobe, evil, and hopeless romantic. Technophobes love to break all things electronic... it wouldn't surprise me if witches can cast a spell like this with the trait considering they can upgrade things with a spell. It's stuff like this that I love! It really can make things interesting.

@igazor That would be perfect for my own game right now!! I need it.

Generation 6 heir just bought a 50x50 ranch and "hired" a live-in handyman. Funny thing is, he's a technophobe by default.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    A handiness career sounds like fun! I've known about the custom career mod for a while, but I've been putting it off bc I'm lazy, and I already have so many nraas mods the interaction menu is bloated xD.

She's not a technophobe, and I found out the spell she was casting was ice blast. I guess she's so desperate to use her magic that she would break her friend's, and her own shower...

I'm pretty sure your handyman is a scammer... does he also have the klepto trait :X
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    The Careers mod doesn't add to interaction bloat. It is a mostly silent loader for separately added custom careers, schools, and uni majors. I guess you could say that adding a custom, oh I don't know, basketball player career adds to the interactions on the Stadium ("Join Basketball Player Career"), but not really socially.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Lol, amazing! I had no idea they could do this either :D Do you have any idea what her traits are?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I can't remember all off the top of my head, but she's a supernatural fan, grumpy, good sense of humor...? All pretty normal traits.

And by now the's preggo because she kept using risky woohoo (woohooer). I have autonomous turned on but my sim never uses risky, he only woohoos safely, maybe necause he's a coward xD. She on the otherhand, to my knowledge uses risky every single time... :s
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    The witch can do a Restoration Ritual that fixes everything - unless it backfires and then it breaks everything. Makes a real mess of the whole lot actually. Followed by a successful Restoration Ritual it all should be good again.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    What traits does she have?

And where can I find a Sim like this in the game? :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »
    The witch can do a Restoration Ritual that fixes everything - unless it backfires and then it breaks everything. Makes a real mess of the whole lot actually. Followed by a successful Restoration Ritual it all should be good again.

That is good to know! I've never gotten spell casting levels high enough to unlock that spell. It's a pretty difficult skill to train imo.

QpN8qzv.jpg
    Here she is with her latest fireball victim (I assume, bc I found her standing next to this guy and she loves to random cast spells on people).

And if you guys are interested, she's part of a world that I downloaded from modthesims. The world is called Northeney. She's Agnes the witch, but I've made her over.

kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    Missa_SissaMissa_Sissa Posts: 328 Member
    Marry her.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Well that girl might be my sim's true love. He always gets wishes to cast ice blast so naturally I let him visit his neighbors and break everything they own XD

I once killed 2 sims by having him start a fire in the front yard before work. The whole neighborhood came to dance around it.