Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feathers collection

My guy got all the feathers, but, I don't see the reward for collecting all 12. Is it a owl statue or something else? Or nothing? Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited November 2017
    Usually the collection rewards come in the mail the next day (although I think you don't get mail on Sundays). You might have to check household inventory for it.
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited November 2017
    Thanks so much! I don't know if it comes in the mail, but, all you need to do is click on one of the feathers in your sims' inventory & choose "Assemble Into Bird Sculpture" & all 12 feathers make that bird sculpture although it's the same one you can buy in buymode/decorations/sculptures.
    Post edited by PrfctAngl673 on
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I think you have to have all the feathers in your inventory then click on one to get the option to make the owl(is that what we're suppose to get?).
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    Ya, your sim has to have all 12 feathers in their inventory & then you just click on one of them & choose "Assemble Into Bird Sculpture". It's the same one you can buy in buymode.
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I assembled it and the statue appeared in my inventory.
  • Options
    DragonFlykmDragonFlykm Posts: 4 New Member
    I just can't for the life of me get the pet to find feathers. The cat has no option. I can click on birds and tell the dog to chase them, but no feathers. Would be great, if there was a bit of a picture guide to this or is there something I am missing? Also tried without mods just in-case it was bugged.
  • Options
    cejaceja Posts: 33 Member
    Some cats can't chase birds due to their traits such as skitish which could be why you can't get them to attack the birds.
  • Options
    I changed the trait on my cat to Prowler and it can chase the birds, and get feathers now. But the dog still doesn’t find feathers. I tried both the Adventurous and Hunter traits. Might be only cats that can find the feathers. Anyone find feathers with dogs? And thanks for that ceja.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Feather collection???? another memo I missed?? can someone please explain??
  • Options
    Feather collection is like collecting fish, rocks, etc. There are 12 to collect and you can click on 1 at the end to make a statue. To collect them, you will need to go to the new zone and click on the group of birds to send a pet ( I think only the cat will collect them) and get it to chase the birds. It seems the cat needs Prowler trait to do it too.

Sims-online has a guide on it, which they are improving.
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I changed the trait on my cat to Prowler and it can chase the birds, and get feathers now. But the dog still doesn’t find feathers. I tried both the Adventurous and Hunter traits. Might be only cats that can find the feathers. Anyone find feathers with dogs? And thanks for that ceja.

My cat hunts in the bushes but so far no feathers. My fox, who is a hunter, has provided me with two piles of feathers from the bushes. I don't want to give anything away, but if you have feathers I strongly suggest you try dragging them to a wall. ;)
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    evri5553evri5553 Posts: 9 New Member
    [quote="PrfctAngl673;c-16149668"]Thanks so much! I don't know if it comes in the mail, but, all you need to do is click on one of the feathers in your sims' inventory & choose "Assemble Into Bird Sculpture" & all 12 feathers make that bird sculpture although it's the same one you can buy in buymode/decorations/sculptures.[/quote]

Uummmmm....no... Unless you are useing the buydebug cheat you can not find the bird sculpture in buy mode, you can't clone it or anything like that... You can only make it by getting all 12 feathers... BTW dogs will sometimes bring back feathers after exploring a bush ... And the toilet bushes from get together work perfectly for that.... That's how I collected all the feathers... (Not a big fan of cats)