Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DLC Bundle is out the 14th if you preordered the Deluxe Edition

Comments

• Options
    Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
    Does anyone know how much the bundle is going to cost?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Jinx23 wrote: »

Not yet. Perhaps we 'll find out in the Console Livestream Monday.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Jinx23 wrote: »

Ive seen a few people ask on twitter, simguruduke said the price is the same as the pc. I dont why but i thought it was a bundle like the pc gets every so often and it would be cheeper like the pc bundles normally are. I dont know.
  • Options

This is cool, shame i have to wait untul the 21st to getpaid to buy the dlc.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    SimGuruDuke confirmed on twitter the dlc bundle will cost $49.99 USD. So i imagine it will be £49.99 uk pounds too seeing as on origin the uk price basically matches the usa price now. Thanks to brexit.
  • Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    so no really perks when it comes to the dlc for who pre-ordered the Deluxe edition? so we only get those limited items, but if we want the dlc we pay another $40? hmm
  • Options
    so no really perks when it comes to the dlc for who pre-ordered the Deluxe edition? so we only get those limited items, but if we want the dlc we pay another $40? hmm

That is correct. Stay tuned for the Livestream Monday and again on the 13th. I'm sure they'll give more info on pricing but I think that's the way it will be.
  • Options
    Do EA Access members get a discount on the DLC bundle?
  • Options

No I don't believe so.
  • Options

Im pretty sure you get a 10% discount, i think i saw SimguruDuke mention it on twitter
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    my game says ready to play in 5 days i bought reg dl
  • Options
    WrathGirl666WrathGirl666 Posts: 71 Member
    Hope my boyfriend is wrong and that I don't have to wait til 6pm for the psn store to update so i can get the dlc bundle :(.

Either way, I'm looking forward to playing the sims 4 again :D.
  • Options
    iiTzJayxDiiTzJayxD Posts: 9 New Member
    My Amazon pre order hasnt dispatched yet and its supposed to be coming tomorrow. I may just cancel it and buy it directly from PSN...
  • Options
    Hope my boyfriend is wrong and that I don't have to wait til 6pm for the psn store to update so i can get the dlc bundle :(.

Either way, I'm looking forward to playing the sims 4 again :D.
    Hope so too. I don't want to wait that long Tuesday.
  • Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I'm planning to get the DLC as soon as possible. I ordered the game's Deluxe Edition, so I assume I'll be able to get the bundle tomorrow?
    Hope it is not as expensive as the game itself!
  • Options
    iiTzJayxD wrote: »
    My Amazon pre order hasnt dispatched yet and its supposed to be coming tomorrow. I may just cancel it and buy it directly from PSN...

If you do check your orders to make sure you Haven't been charged. Its happened to me and it turned into a nightmare. Its so annoying when you pre order a game and get it late.
  • Options
    AdamSimAdamSim Posts: 8 New Member
    Just a few hours of waiting left! :smiley:
  • Options
    AdamSim wrote: »

Literally just a few hours left! Everyone on the sims psn community is so hyped. Everyones gearing up for their game unlocking.
  • Options
    WIll the DLC be only digital or can i buy it from Ebgames/Gamestop?
  • Options
    AdamSimAdamSim Posts: 8 New Member
    I haven’t played The Sims since the original game first came out so I’ll probably have a steep learning curve ahead!
  • Options
    LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    AdamSim wrote: »

Literally just a few hours left! Everyone on the sims psn community is so hyped. Everyones gearing up for their game unlocking.

Xbox user here but same. Its countdown time. But im gonna wait a few hours before playing tomorrow.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • Options
    Any information on price of DLC if you can buy them individually? i am not interested in Vampires or Vintage stuff, more into City Living only.
  • Options
    FYI. In the livestream today, Maxis said that EA Access members do get the 10% discount on the DLC bundle.
  • Options
    Any information on price of DLC if you can buy them individually? i am not interested in Vampires or Vintage stuff, more into City Living only.

You can buy them individually, i may be wrong but im pretty sure city living is 30 or 40 dollars