Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves GP and C&D EP,would be quite complementary

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    I feel like the mayority of Simmers want Witches and Magic in their game the most, but I hope they still add Werewolves! :)

Why not kill two birds with one stone, the werewolves could be part of a witch spell (similar to Native American Legends about werewolves), it could be part of a ritual to temporarily transform (at least partly) into another creature. If you look at Native American legends both real and in Pop Culture, they refer to Werewolves as something more like a Shapeshifter, or even a person doing some spell or Ritual.

NO TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!

In what way is my suggestion related to twilight (me personally, i was never interested in that, so I don't know the particularities), I was referencing Real Native American Legends and Beliefs, and when I referenced Pop Culture, I was Thinking more like that one Martin Mystery Episode with the Native American Spirit Wolf (which looks more like a werewolf from Van Helsing).
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    edited November 2017
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    I feel like the mayority of Simmers want Witches and Magic in their game the most, but I hope they still add Werewolves! :)

Why not kill two birds with one stone, the werewolves could be part of a witch spell (similar to Native American Legends about werewolves), it could be part of a ritual to temporarily transform (at least partly) into another creature. If you look at Native American legends both real and in Pop Culture, they refer to Werewolves as something more like a Shapeshifter, or even a person doing some spell or Ritual.

NO TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!

In what way is my suggestion related to twilight (me personally, i was never interested in that, so I don't know the particularities), I was referencing Real Native American Legends and Beliefs, and when I referenced Pop Culture, I was Thinking more like that one Martin Mystery Episode with the Native American Spirit Wolf (which looks more like a werewolf from Van Helsing).

The Werewolves in Twilight were members of a specific Native American tribe. They could transform into lion-sized wolves at will because of an old ghost-wolf-warrior-legend-thingy. They are also based on an actual legend of that particular real-life tribe.
    Their Pack at no point in the Books exceeds 17 Members. At least 2 of them fall in Love with Infants. One is a 3 minute old Baby, the other one is a toddler that can barely talk.
    (It's referred to as Imprinting which isn't chosen and cannot be fought against or suppressed, but in essence, it is the same thing)
    (And yes, that is supposed to be harmless and even romantic for some reason. It is also not 🐸🐸🐸🐸 for a 109 year-old to fall in love with a teenager because he looks like 17 the entire time.)
  • Options
    IrisvalleyIrisvalley Posts: 5 New Member
    I hope there will be a supernatural town like Moonlight Falls (ts3) and that Forgotton Hollow will be part of that world, as a neighborhood (far away in the mountains or something).
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    Irisvalley wrote: »
    I hope there will be a supernatural town like Moonlight Falls (ts3) and that Forgotton Hollow will be part of that world, as a neighborhood (far away in the mountains or something).

Moonlight falls is my absolute favorite town I hope we get something like it too