Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family relationship question.

LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
I Want to make my character Ivory and her family. Ivory lives with more than 8 sims - Her mother, step father, 5 siblings, cousin Naomi, Naomi's fiancee Heather, their (adopted) daughter, and her GF. (Just to clarify for this i'mma download the full house mod).

I'm gonna create Ivory's full household, then a seperate household for Naomi, Heather, their daughter and I's girlfriend (and a random sim for Naomi's mother). If i add in Ivory and her mom, make her mom and the random sim siblings (then making Ivory and Naomi cousins) will Ivory's other siblings know Naomi as a cousin too? Or will i have to do the same thing with them too?
pN7cZBV.gif
Just vibing...
Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Comments

• Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    edited August 2017
    The manual editing of family relationships can be finicky sometimes. If you manually edit all of their relationships to be linked to each other, sometimes you don't get the immediate changes and can still see some strange interaction categories including romance.

If you do that, open any sim's relationship menu in CAS and hit apply (no changes done) so the sims will have their relations properly put together.

I may be wrong and will do some testing of this myself.
    // take me back to 2018.