Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roommates - Sims 4 story (Updated 7/13/2017)

LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
I.. i gave up on the old thread. I'm not gonna bother editing it again.

This is the story of 6 sims. These sims are all roommates, and their lives might just be the craziest lives you've ever seen.

CAST:

Diamond Velasco - Friend of the world, Childish, Goofball, Outgoing. You've probably met at least one goofball, but you've never met one like Diamond! She pretty much has the brain of a child, literally! She has a disorder that gives her the brain of a child from toddlerhood all the way up to her senior years. She usually wears a panda sweater.

Caitlyn Littlejohn - Party animal, Ambitious, Snob, Perfectionist. She may seem mean, but she's actually pretty nice when you get to know her. You will see her insulting random works of art, but that's about the meanest thing she's done. She also has vitiligo.

Sierra Reeley - Famous author, Creative, Bookworm, Jealous. Sierra is nice, and since she was a toddler she wanted to write books. She's finally pursuing her dreams. She dyed her hair a lavender color. Because she's also a rebel.

Cynthia Noel - Master mixoligist, Insane, Bro, Hot headed. Cynthia is very overprotective of her little sister and absolutely hates her husband, but she still loves her sister, despite their countless arguments. She also wears her hair in a bob - style.

Lilliana Noel - Big happy family, Romantic, Family oriented, Good. Lilliana is Cynthia's younger sister by 2-3 years) and tends to argue with her sister, but still loves her and cares about her. Despite her husband's hopes, she really wants to have children. She has a flower crown.

Jason Noel - Fabulously wealthy, Jealous, Hates children, Noncommitical. Jason absolutely loves Lilliana, but what will he think if she wants children? Probably freak out. Who can tell?
pN7cZBV.gif
Just vibing...
Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
Post edited by LyricSimsz15 on

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    YImCsas.png
    I Wasted absolutely no time trying to get Jason and Lilliana pregnant. XD. I Had Jason ask to try for baby so he wouldn't reject her, if Lilliana is family oriented she will accept.

quuHmKn.png
    And here we have poor little jealous Sierra. Personally i find Sierra adorable. She is sad because jealous trait = sadness when around couples. Sigh.....

n6tEWcm.png
    Lilliana is pregnant! Yay! Jason looks so upset. Conversation went down like this (Bold = Lilliana speaking)

"Jason, i have to tell you something very important" "What is it?" "Don't freak out... i'm pregnant." "WHAT??!" "Dude, i said don't panic!" "*crying*"

Oml that was funny XD

3oked0x.png
    "You can't be pregnant! There cant be a.. a.. child *shudders* in this house!" Lilliana stepped back a little in shock "Sweetie, listen. I-" "No, you listen to me! I'll let you go through the pregnancy, but we are not keeping it." "Hey, it's not my fault i'm pregnant" "Are you blaming it on me?" "Well that's how it works, isn't it?!" Jason backed out for a minute to calm down. "Okay.. Lil, i'm sorry. I Just got frustrated." "It's okay"

vZi0dQA.png
    While those 2 fought, Sierra was eavesdropping. Finding out that Lilliana was pregnant gave her a great idea for her first book. She wrote a children's book about pregnancy and dealing with "competition", aka a new sibling.

q3G9OQ1.png
    Afterwards, it was time for dinner. Lilliana thought this of a good time to share the news with Cynthia. And she did. No description :D

muicd0b.png
    Dinner time pic! Jason got up before Sierra got there. But you can still see him.

kZ5VAgo.png
    Diamond, Sierra, Jason, and Caitlyn playing cards. I Zoomed out and they looked like they were in an asylum. Just a small room with 4 sims playing cards XD

5srZyxf.png
    Here. Enjoy a bonsai tree.

P0ZqjR4.png
    Here's the toddler's bedroom! Small and simple. She isn't having twins, her sis is gonna adopt a baby too!

qRQEIPy.png
    Well, here's something you never thought you'd see! Jason repairing a dollhouse instead of destroying it? Okay, he destroyed it before.

Fu5NohF.png
    Lilliana is going into labor! Before she did, Diamond tried to cook and started a fire! And caught on fire. She's okay though, gladly.

MDtIJae.png
    Welcome to the world Cameron Noel!

Ok0bK7y.png
    Cynthia's adorable daughter! I.. forgot her name...

U38A84w.png
    Random pic. Cause why not? <3
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!