Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim showcase (with backstories!)

LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
Hello to all of you people! This is a discussion where people can post their sims and tell the sim's backstories. I'm doing this 33 day challenge and making the sims all at once:

http://forums.thesims.com/EN_US/discussion/886576/33-day-create-a-sim-challenge/p1

I'm making each sim having their own backstory. I'm excited to see you guy's sims and their stories!

EDIT: Some of the sims are supposed to be real life people so not all of them will have backstories.
pN7cZBV.gif
Just vibing...
Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    XFKoWdD.png
    Day 1 - Create a sim based on 1 color. This is Sasha Purple. Her aspiration is Joke star and her traits are Goofball, Insane, and Childish. She always wanted to be a comedian but her parents worked as business people and had a strong hatred for goofy people. They told her that she is not allowed to be a comedian cause it's too silly. They got into an argument, her parents disowned her and kicked her out. Being only a child at that time, she went to live with her grandparents. She became a comedian like she wanted.

F310kQA.png
    Day 2 - Create an animal sim. This is Valeria Panda. Her aspiration is Curator and her traits are Loves outdoors, Gloomy (cause the sad panda hat), and Perfectionist. When she was young, her brother took her to a zoo and left her there to hang out with his friends. He completely forgot about her and left with his friends. Valeria's parents were gone so a zookeeper adopted her. When Valeria was a child, she began to work with her father at the zoo. She became a panda for an event at the zoo but somehow failed to get out of the costume. I know that last part is weird.

hNDR0Ix.png
    Day 3 - Create a sim like a barbie doll. So i did! This is Evelyn Doll, her aspiration is Friend of the world, her traits are Romantic, Outgoing, and Family oriented. I Don't have a good backstory for her though...
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    thundergimmickthundergimmick Posts: 140 Member
    Z847wvG.png
    36e99Tr.png
    xKeUpvm.png
    LW7x09T.png

This is Grace Moore she just moved to Windenburg with her good friend Jasmine and Jasmines two year old daughter. Grace lived in San Myshuno with her boyfriend Craig for three years, she was bartending but not doing what she loved. After their messy breakup, Jasmine realized she deserved better and moved on. She got back into contact with her old friend Jasmine Harper. Grace is getting back into playing music and singing and recently started doing shows again. She loves tattoos, meditation and baking. Usually Grace is a confident, upbeat person but she does battle with depression and has many gloomy days. She's excited to start fresh in a new house with a new job and meet some new people. I can't wait to see what's in store for her.
    tumblr_mjgcdaX8gw1rfyso2o1_500.gif