Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you pick your families/traits/starting location

Im always changing how i do this but i have recently started to have fun with thing like lot traits i like to ask Echo for my lot traits. "Alexa, give me a random number between 1 and 30" i do this 3 times or more if she happens to give the same number.

I feel like when it comes to the lot itself having some randomness means a different thing i once had her choose "cursed,Quake zone and Vampire Nexus" this was the worst set for me mostly cause i dislike the vamps and how often they come to my lots in the first place.

On a side note i noticed the sims have been fixed and now actually respond to quakes which is good for a while there it would quake and they wouldnt notice at all. now they get tense.

Comments

• Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    I also use a random number generator to pick lot traits! It gives some interesting mixes!
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    peoinee wrote: »
    Im always changing how i do this but i have recently started to have fun with thing like lot traits i like to ask Echo for my lot traits. "Alexa, give me a random number between 1 and 30" i do this 3 times or more if she happens to give the same number.

I feel like when it comes to the lot itself having some randomness means a different thing i once had her choose "cursed,Quake zone and Vampire Nexus" this was the worst set for me mostly cause i dislike the vamps and how often they come to my lots in the first place.

On a side note i noticed the sims have been fixed and now actually respond to quakes which is good for a while there it would quake and they wouldnt notice at all. now they get tense.

I noticed the fix to Sims reacting to quakes too! I also think they have been made louder too! It made me nearly jump out of my skin the other day when the earthquake happened again and the sound was far louder than the past. Every sim on my lot reacted too!