Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Butlers

choran929choran929 Posts: 214 Member
I am wondering if anyone has had their sim have a romantic relationship with their butler. Have you ever had your sim have a baby with their butler? Have you ever made a sim cheat on their spouse/significant other with their butler?

My Sim, Agatha Wentworth is very much in love with her husband Blake. However, one day she started a romantic relationship with her butler. I had her end it after a few days and it never went anywhere. I wonder what would happen if I let it continue.

That is my story. Please share yours!

Comments

• Options
    FalyniosFalynios Posts: 298 Member
    my sim actually had a very saucy affair with the butler once.
    Everytime the husband went to work, she would seduce the butler and woohoo with him
    one day the husband got home from work while they were still at it, though, and he immediately went to the bedroom where they were doing it, i didn't even control him. When he found out I divorced the pair and she moved out with the butler and left the husband in the house alone :D
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I had the eldest, young adult son of my rich family loose his virginity with the female butler. I wanted to make some drama, so I decided to have the mom insult and eventually fire her for doing that. They eventually got engaged, and he moved out, but they never ended up getting married; because by that point she was an elder. I still see her wondering around the neighborhood, and she visited him a few times at his apartment.
    I think having an affair with a maid/ butler is a tradition in The Sims game lol!