Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Things you didn't know!

1515253545557...Next

Comments

• Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

@jaletu2005
    If you have more than one station connected, three items in one station will fertilize all the connecting stations. I know for sure it does three stations in a straight line.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    @wendyyi1 Yes!! Both her and her sim husband have the frugal traits! :smiley: Oh my gosh that's neat!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    ArtaziousArtazious Posts: 34 Member
    Your Sims can spontaneously combust (burst into flames) if they stay out in the hot sun for long periods of time...

Haha it's actually really funny to see, warning though, it can and often is fatal :D
  • Options
    jamie2112jamie2112 Posts: 86 Member
    > @Faerie197 said:
    > Did you know if bladder or hunger red line while at work in a rabbit hole, those two needs will reset to full with no penelty? Presumably your sim got lunch or used a bathroom at work. But it surprised me the first time it happened.

I wish they still did that in TS4, I hate when my Sim comes home after work feeling even worse than they did when they left.
    Gallery/EA ID: xh0neybucket | Sims 3 Exchange: jamiemarie2112 | Simblr: xh0neybucketsims | Melvins rule, you do not.
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    If you have a rug (not carpet) on the floor and a pet in your household, you can click on the rug and the pet with have an option to “play on” it and it will lay and move around to increase their fun need!
  • Options
    I never played with the ghost life stage or made one in CAS. I didn't realize you can choose how the sim died since that affects how their ghostly appearance looks. That's actually quite cool!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    I actually did not know that Sims will carry their babies/toddlers up ladders! :grin: I thought I was going to have to add stairs to the small house and wasn't sure how I was going to do it. Nope! :star:

Screenshot-13.jpg
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Wow I never knew that either! I also forgot that sims can harry babies/toddlers while on a phone call xD
  • Options
    I did not know that you can teach a parrot to talk if they are your sim's pet! such a cute addition to birds!
  • Options
    CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    My sim was practicing breaking boards (martial arts) with her mom watching. When she successfully broke 5 foam boards, her mom gave a little applause for her! That was so cute!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited October 2023
    When a supernatural fan interact with an "occult ghost" (such as witch ghost), Their unique "interact with [occult type's name]" mood shows the occult type of the ghost before their death instead of "ghost".
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    I just found out that: being a werewolf is awesome when you’re using the potion-table in were-form. No more un-necessary trips to the shower when a potion explodes in one’s face. 🤣
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    I just found out that the “disembodied head” that is the center of the selection wheel for Sims action options…

blinks:..

It’s a friggin’ disembodied head. 😳

That’s eerily frightening as well as adorable.

Just the sheer effort they put into this game. Unparalleled. 😁
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    If a sim with the Supernatural Fan trait adopts a child, it's very likely the child will be an occult
  • Options
    Two tips and a cheat when using Lord Vladimir's Conjuring Cauldron:

1) to prime a conjuring event to give you what you want; put in an item similar to what you are trying to conjure. If you want a fish of some sort, put in a fish and then conjure, chances go up to 90% that you'll end up with another fish. If you want a gemstone, prime the pot with either a gemstone or gemstone dust.

2) Be very careful about using Aleister's Alchemy Station on whichever sim that you are using. This may be a problem associated only with my game, but I've found that once you start researching alchemy, you can no longer get anything but magical harvestables (red valerian, red toadstools, wolfsbane, etc). So make sure that any of the sims that you want to conjure gemstones for you don't go near the alchemy station. I've had this happen three times in three separate games, so I think I'm onto something here.

3) If you want to cheat with an non-tiring character who can conjure endlessly as long as its power holds out. Make a plumbot at the Reventlov Bot Workshop. The plumbot can conjure without any drain on its power when using the Lord Vladimir's Conjuring Cauldron. Eventually, the power will drain over the natural course of the plumbot's day and you will have to recharge the plumbot, however, the Conjuring Cauldron will have no effect on the plumbot nor will it incur a usage penalty, like a regular sim would (five or six times before passing out due to conjuring exhaustion) - there is no conjuring exhaustion with a plumbot.
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top