Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Didn't Know That EA Generated New Clubs for Get Together?

I was going through all the club listings & noticed one called 'Just For the Halibut'. It's a fishing club & the description says "Don't play Koi! Your cod never find a betta crew! So drag your bass on over, grab yourself a perch, & get to fishing'.

I bust out laughing when I saw this. I've been playing GT since it was released and never knew that new clubs would be automatically generated. Is this new or am I just slow to this news lol? Also, if you knew about it, I'd love to hear some of the clubs that were automatically generated in your game.

Comments

• Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    Wow, that's totally news to me. I have never had a new club generated in my game, just the ones that came in GT. But yeah, that's pretty funny.
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I think if you have less than 10 clubs it creates more.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    That club has been in my game for a while. One of my sims met his fiancé in that fishing club. <3
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    there appear to be quite a few pre-generated clubs waiting in the wings for in case you drop below 10 clubs. seems sims vip has found a list of those, included them with the 11 we all get at the start here: https://simsvip.com/sims-4-get-together-guide/#PreMadeClubs some sound rather fun, and i may actually remake the 'society of sixam', now that i'm looking at it. have plenty of aliens in my game...