Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is the Art Style vote closed?

Am I missing something?

Art Style Vote (April 10th – April 12th): Select between proposed art styles for the pack, which will guide our concept artists in the objects and clothing they create.

It's still April 12th, so why does it say the vote is closed? If there are specific times, it would be helpful to say.

Comments

• Options
    WeonatraWeonatra Posts: 10 New Member
    They usually end 30 minutes or so before you posted this. Don't know what time zone you're in, though... For me, that's 7 PM.
  • Options
    Claret1011Claret1011 Posts: 297 Member
    Weonatra wrote: »
    They usually end 30 minutes or so before you posted this. Don't know what time zone you're in, though... For me, that's 7 PM.

Ahh, I assumed they would work on US time! Oh well, hopefully everyone voted well! What were the choices (or did you need to see it)?
  • Options
    bumblebeer0sebumblebeer0se Posts: 205 Member
    That's crazy. EA is in CA and it is 1:03 PM. It shouldn't be closed.
  • Options
    DanninicoleDanninicole Posts: 32 Member
    The vote for the actual pack ended at 10 am California time I believe. So this vote was probably the same
  • Options
    hannaht413hannaht413 Posts: 95 Member
    My first thought was that it seemed really early, but it makes sense if they plan on announcing the winner today. They probably need some time to write up the post or add all the votes from different regions if it doesn't do it automatically or something.