Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler on Public Lot

CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
I went traveling with my sim and I found a toddler!
I know I have mods in my game and my sim went on those usermade venues (art studio venue), but I've never seen a toddler before..(she's from a unplayed household)
I really hope its not because of a mod or bug and that we will one day have toddlers roaming the city. Hopefully we get strollers or something
But this is literally the first thing I saw when playing and it made me happy
argPA.png

Has anyone else have that happen? Or a cute bug (because I don't think it's meant to happen)
tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

Comments

• Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    You can invite toddlers to venues - even at night, when they should be in bed - so, perhaps other Sims can invite them?

I once invited 4 or 5 toddlers to a nightclub at like 2 in the morning or something - one of them refused as they were sleeping, but the others showed up.
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    edited April 2017
    The game doesn't recognise them as toddlers as such when it comes to this sort of thing.

You can use Travel With to take a bunch of toddlers out on the town at 2am and then keep them out partying into dawn.

Some will escape, but you can just phone them and invite them back again - some refuse and say they are sleeping.

The point is that they have mobile phones and can answer them - you might be able to text them.

I am not making this up.

I put some of my findings here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/910140/24-hour-day-night-care-for-toddlers-is-working-you-just-dont-get-paid
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    True. Maybe a townie invited her because I know I didn't
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif