Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nice idea!

I think this will be interesting :)

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    edited April 2017
    Looking forward to this!!

Now to get the image of @SimGuruGraham sitting in the corner out of my head, :)
  • Options
    WeonatraWeonatra Posts: 10 New Member
    This is going to be awesome! B)
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Definitely should be interesting.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    HennriettaHennrietta Posts: 212 Member
    Interesting...
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    It's a really great idea :) It'll also be nice to see (part of) the development process and it's nice to know what is coming (instead of the rather vague hints we usually get in the quarterly teasers).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I think this is a wonderful opportunity and should be very interesting.
  • Options
    NyosimNyosim Posts: 816 Member
    Hopefully they'll retain some of these ideas for future releases. The Dangerous and Starter Living ideas are way to cool to be throwaways. Dangerous in particular sounds awesome for a Magic EP.
    900woh.png
  • Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    About time o:)>:)
  • Options
    AtalantaNemesisAtalantaNemesis Posts: 33 Member
    Really a wonderful idea! :)
    Now I'm wondering if it will be a one time thing or not.
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    There was only two options that where allright. Dangerous and starter living,for me.
  • Options
    tayloremxxtayloremxx Posts: 543 Member
    Super excited for this!
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited April 2017
    It sounds cool, but I didn't get how it works.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'm really excited, already put out my vote!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I think it's a good idea. When does it start? Will it be announced?
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    I am so excited about this! Our community constantly rants about never feeling heard, and this is the closest opportunity we can get as far as dictating what we are playing. It feels great to be heard.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Excited about this. I like the voting process. All the ideas are good but I have my favorite. Bwahaha.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    starfire9468starfire9468 Posts: 1 New Member
    i like to vote for um Dangerous Stuff and Arcade Stuff as well as wedding stuff ;) but what about pets
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    As someone who has complained about lack of communication: This is going above and beyond :)

I hope we will all get better at understanding the process, the tough choices you sometimes have to make, and at the same time get to really feel "listened to"! And hopefully have some fun doing it too! Thanks a lot for using the forums for this process :)
  • Options
    TigerlillieTigerlillie Posts: 1 New Member
    This feels like the beginning to some awesome things in the future. Been playing since I was a kid and I don't remember anything like this happening in the past, why aren't people more hype!?! :D
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Hi, it's explained in the blog at https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-community-stuff-pack-kickoff
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    From what the blog says, the annotated version is that discussions will be had, behind the scenes details will be shared, and we'll have some room to weigh in; whether it's just voting at the appropriate dates on certain aspects of the pack, or writing more detailed thoughts when discussions about the pack are opened.

So we have the opportunity to upgrade our status from "armchair developer" to "guy who sits in the corner and raises his hand a lot" developer ("also, who let him in?"). :tongue:
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I think this is really cool! I doubt a stuff pack of my choice will win, but it's very interesting still :)
  • Options
    MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    Already cast my vote. Loving all of the ideas and found it hard to prioritize what I wanted the most. I know I am being greedy, but wish there was an all of the above option. :smile:
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited April 2017
    MissMahoo wrote: »
    Already cast my vote. Loving all of the ideas and found it hard to prioritize what I wanted the most. I know I am being greedy, but wish there was an all of the above option. :smile:

Okay I was going to say exactly this until I read your post LOL...great minds and all that. I had a really hard time prioritizing as well. Great ideas!!

Gives you some idea what the Guru's go through trying to choose just ONE.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Already voted. I voted for Eco Living as my 1st option because I really want laundry! :smile: