Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please start making World Packs!!

CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hiya!! So basically, I really need more space in my game and I would happily pay for worlds. Personally I think that if we had world packs it would open up more options for our worlds and hopefully it would mean the devs could properly focus on the worlds and flesh them out properly. Whilst imo having worlds in game packs and EPs mean they focus on them less due to focusing more on the gameplay, interactions etc so It would make sense to have world packs. Anyway so if we did have them I would love them to give us nice big worlds like windenburg big or bigger, considering the newest world is tiny and a joke really. Anyway so the way @filipesims designs his world maps big with lots of lots is what I would love the sims team to aspire to:
sims_4_fanmade_map_sunset_valley_by_filipesims.jpg
And some of the world styles could be
- Suburb of SM featuring apartment complexes with playgrounds built in for the kids and toddlers!! and community townhouses etc (WANT PLEASEEEE!!! theres not enough apartments anyway)
- Seaside town featuring a swimmable sea, seaside inspired houses, and a pier or amusements for the sims.
- Rural town featuring farms, farmhouses and lots and lots of countryside!
- Another desert town seeing as OS has nothing to twin with lol. This would be the same just maybe more Australian style??
- A free world which could just copy what we have, just for more space. No frills or anything.
@SimGuruLyndsay @SimGuruDrake @SimGuruDaniel please take this into consideration :)
giphy_1.gif

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    S4 worlds will never be that big because the game mechanics can't handle it, so it's not a matter of them just not doing what we want, it's a matter of them not being able to do it. I, too, think that they should release worlds in a separate pack so people can pick and choose which worlds they want and which they do not.
  • Options
    JoovanaJoovana Posts: 60 Member
    I would love that more than any expansion pack but I can see it being too much for the game like he said.