May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    nani wrote: »
    @bellagorilla I found people who are obsessed with Hamilton as much as you are. :joy:

I can't get the video to play. :confounded:

https://streamable.com/kftej

I read a book that made me want to drop kick Godzilla and nuke the planet ten times over. Just the content plummed me right off. The book itself was not that good either.

LOL. Why?

It was about prawns, so to speak.

LOL? That is so random.

Okay, enough cryptic stuff. It rhymes with corn.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @bellagorilla I found people who are obsessed with Hamilton as much as you are. :joy:

https://streamable.com/kftej

I read a book that made me want to drop kick Godzilla and nuke the planet ten times over. Just the content plummed me right off. The book itself was not that good either.

LOL. Why?

It was about prawns, so to speak.

LOL? That is so random.

Okay, enough cryptic stuff. It rhymes with corn.

A book about thorns? Yes they are very irritating, I can't imagine reading an entire book about thorns.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Pizza and The Princess Bride :+1:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,683 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could only eat one vegetable for the rest of your life (but you can eat other non-vegetable items still), what would be it? (Assuming you don't suffer from any health issues from eating it too much).

Carrots. Cuz it tastes good raw or cooked. ^^
    My Top Song of the Day: Empty by The Click Five
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could only eat one vegetable for the rest of your life (but you can eat other non-vegetable items still), what would be it? (Assuming you don't suffer from any health issues from eating it too much).

I- I don't think I can answer this. I'm too torn between broccoli and asparagus.

Do I get it any time I want? Because than asparagus, but if not than broccoli, since I don't get asparagus too much.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmm, this is tricky. I'm not a huge fan of vegetables (I much prefer fruit). But maybe carrots as well. Especially when my dad makes honey glazed carrots :yum::yum:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

What kind of question is that? Potatoes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

DANG I FORGOT POTATOES WERE VEGETABLES :Diactuallydidntknowlmao
    Changing my answer :D Potato squadd
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

is corn a vegtable
  • Options
    Kelebek wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

is corn a vegtable

yes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

That's true but that would be my second. :D I still prefer carrots. ^^
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So something happened in my TomoDachi game that i found really funny so i feel it's worth a mention

So, i went to my Mii Rupy's house as he had a love-related issue. He said he was in love with two of my Miis, one of which being Alphys. So i chose Alphys (I wish i could go back and choose the other Mii though.) He went to the beach and confessed to her. When suddenly, i heard someone say "Wait!". It was UnderFell Sans. Yup. (I'll just mention that UnderFell Sans and Rupy are best friends. In fact, i think their relationshop dropped some after this whole thing). Well, she rejected them both. Immediately after, Alphys said she wanted to set up Fell Sans with my aunt.

This island is crazy.

Also Chara tried to set up Undyne and Papyrus.
    i think faith would disapprove lol
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Spinach
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    TheHavocadoTheHavocado Posts: 607 Member
    edited February 2018
    QoTD:

Onions! Most of the non-veg food I ate, without onions will not taste the same.
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
    "All this negativity doesn't add up."
  • Options
    QoTD:

Onions! Most of the non-veg food I ate, without onions will not taste the same.

Wow, I hate onions. XD Surprising to see someone love it so much.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wow, I hate onions. XD Surprising to see someone love it so much.
    Because I like spicy food. If you combine that with the unique spiciness from undercooked Onions, it's awesome. Well of course, there is a side effect of bad breath but that's a fine trade for me (if you don't have to go out after eating).

Of course, I'll refrain if I have to do some socializing afterwards. But Jalapenos won't taste the same without Onions!

Well, (according to the question) I will never be eating mashed potatoes again but, considering 75% of the entire world are probably going to choose potatoes, I'd rather be safe. Having the world's supply of Onions will be my reckoning! :tongue:
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
  • Options
    I thought of potatoes but I'll get sick of it very quickly plus I'm not even that big of a fan
    I'd rather have some good old spinach

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    @TheHavocado I love onions too! I love them when they're fried in a frying pan on the stove the best. I'm not as big of a fan when they're raw, but I really liked them cooked.
  • Options
    tthraolce17tthraolce17 Posts: 60 Member
    I love onions, both cooked and fried. Also, crispy fried garlic. Nom nom nom...
  • Options
    Ahh, #TeamOnions :tongue:
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
  • Options
    So something happened in my TomoDachi game that i found really funny so i feel it's worth a mention

So, i went to my Mii Rupy's house as he had a love-related issue. He said he was in love with two of my Miis, one of which being Alphys. So i chose Alphys (I wish i could go back and choose the other Mii though.) He went to the beach and confessed to her. When suddenly, i heard someone say "Wait!". It was UnderFell Sans. Yup. (I'll just mention that UnderFell Sans and Rupy are best friends. In fact, i think their relationshop dropped some after this whole thing). Well, she rejected them both. Immediately after, Alphys said she wanted to set up Fell Sans with my aunt.

This island is crazy.

Also Chara tried to set up Undyne and Papyrus.
    i think faith would disapprove lol

So, Sammie (My cat) actually tried to set up Faith and Papyrus.
    He knows me so well ;w; :D

andtheyarentdating:c
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

https://streamable.com/kftej/quote]

That still doesn't work. :confused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    *suffers*
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    *suffers*

Suffers with you

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    *suffers*

Suffers with you

*suffers along*

Trying not to move your shoulders is super hard. :confused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top