Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s invisible but you wish people could see?

Music!!! :)

Music is a really good answer, but you can really feel music already (like the vibrations), so I feel like you don't have to see it...

I'd almost go for something more practical, like being able to see an invisible disability...as someone who technically has an invisible disability, there are days I wish people could really see what life can be like. And even I would like to see the inner workings of my own brain some days, so I can fully understand what's happening.
    One such example for people to fully understand the extent of an invisible disability would be, that people keep sharing the TicTok "seizure challenge" with me, "because it's funny"...but because I haven't been super open about my own epilepsy, they don't understand just how disgusting and hurtful that truly is, and then when I get a lot of "it's life, get over it and laugh about it" comments, it isn't funny.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Music is a really good answer, but you can really feel music already (like the vibrations), so I feel like you don't have to see it...

I'd almost go for something more practical, like being able to see an invisible disability...as someone who technically has an invisible disability, there are days I wish people could really see what life can be like. And even I would like to see the inner workings of my own brain some days, so I can fully understand what's happening.
    One such example for people to fully understand the extent of an invisible disability would be, that people keep sharing the TicTok "seizure challenge" with me, "because it's funny"...but because I haven't been super open about my own epilepsy, they don't understand just how disgusting and hurtful that truly is, and then when I get a lot of "it's life, get over it and laugh about it" comments, it isn't funny.

Oh that's a good one!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    So the trailer for the next Sims 4 EP will go live in 9 and a half hours......

I'm slightly excited to see what's in it, but also worried as to how buggy and boring it'll really be.
  • Options

I'm slightly excited to see what's in it, but also worried as to how buggy and boring it'll really be.

Do we know what the EP is about? I didn't even know about this. :O
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2020

It's called Eco Lifestyle and there's a gif on Twitter that shows a new mountainous world.
  • Options

It's called Eco Lifestyle and there's a gif on Twitter that shows a new mountainous world.

I've heard mixed reports on how great it'll be or how terrible it's gonna be...so I'm just gonna wait for the trailer and not get my hopes up or anything.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Eco lifestyle for a whole EP? Dang.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yep lol
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

When was this announced? I haven't heard about it.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

Yep lol

That's crazy. But I also remembered this was when we had that whole SP voting. XD And people got sour that Laundry was picked.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

When was this announced? I haven't heard about it.

Like yesterday?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

A seizure challenge? That’s awful! How could anyone think that’s funny?!?

Eco Lifestyle sounds like a lot of fun to me. I’d totally get it (if I had money and computer space). I think having an expansion pack for it means we’ll get lots of cool content.
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Eco Lifestyle sounds like a lot of fun to me. I’d totally get it (if I had money and computer space). I think having an expansion pack for it means we’ll get lots of cool content.
    Right? It's horrible, and disgusting. I don't know why TicTok hasn't banned the people who do it yet, or even made a public statement about it...

The trailer looks like it's lacking a bit, but it's not coming out for a month, so we have some hope, right? I will admit tho that the idea of building shipping crate houses is amazing.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Right? It's horrible, and disgusting. I don't know why TicTok hasn't banned the people who do it yet, or even made a public statement about it...

The trailer looks like it's lacking a bit, but it's not coming out for a month, so we have some hope, right? I will admit tho that the idea of building shipping crate houses is amazing.

I haven't watched the trailer yet (been in the middle of unpacking after a move), but I really enjoy that non-modern, country/rustic feel in the sims (like I've pretty much played on the Windenburg Island exclusively for the past year and a half). Maybe I'd just benefit from playing Stardew Valley :p

There's gonna be shipping crate houses? That does sound pretty neat!

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I haven't watched the trailer yet (been in the middle of unpacking after a move), but I really enjoy that non-modern, country/rustic feel in the sims (like I've pretty much played on the Windenburg Island exclusively for the past year and a half). Maybe I'd just benefit from playing Stardew Valley :p

Yeah, you would probably enjoy Stardew Valley, it is amazing. I love Windenburg too, and the rustic feel of SV is fantastic!

...guys, the soy sauce container assaulted me. :cold_sweat: I was trying to open the bottle, and the lid exploded off, so now I have some nasty swelling on my left hand that I'm praying won't turn into a horrible bruise.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Yeah, you would probably enjoy Stardew Valley, it is amazing. I love Windenburg too, and the rustic feel of SV is fantastic!

...guys, the soy sauce container assaulted me. :cold_sweat: I was trying to open the bottle, and the lid exploded off, so now I have some nasty swelling on my left hand that I'm praying won't turn into a horrible bruise.

Oh god that doesn't sound fun
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I probably would! I'm not sure if I can play it on my computer though. Maybe someday I'll get the chance to play!

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Starred Valley is great! I've been playing with a friend recently.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Starred Valley is great! I've been playing with a friend recently.

I knew you were gonna come on here to talk about Starred Valley. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Stardew, oops.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you think of the Eco Lifestyle EP?

I still haven't watched the trailer yet, so no comment. Probably not even gonna watch it. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I still haven't watched the trailer yet, so no comment. Probably not even gonna watch it. LOL.

It looks very empty, honestly. The blog post for it makes it seem that dumpster diving is a major activity. lol
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

It looks very empty, honestly. The blog post for it makes it seem that dumpster diving is a major activity. lol

Bahaha, oh my word. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh god that doesn't sound fun

Yeah...it's not super fun :sweat_smile: I'm just now starting to see evidence of bruising around that first joint where the finger meets the palm (and it's been about 12 hours since this happened)...
    Today's Q Q is:

I probably would! I'm not sure if I can play it on my computer though. Maybe someday I'll get the chance to play!

I highly recommend you check it out when you get the chance! I also have the app for my phone and it's really good, too. It's a really clean port of the game.
    Today's Q Q is:

Wow :joy: dumpster diving is fun tho :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I haven’t been playing the sims much, so I probably won’t be getting it even though I like the sound of the gameplay. I’ve seen some of the the furniture and CAS and that’s the type of style I like. I’m not a fan of modern/sleek and flawless stuff, so I like that this pack reflects that. Candle making sounds like fun!

At the same time, I’ve seen people mentioning a LOT of recycled animations and basically redlined objects. I hope that this is just what they decided to show in the trailer, and that there’s more to the pack too.

I’ve seen some folks mention that people don’t want/like all the eco themes all that much. I do!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top