Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shared Bath

I'd like to see a single parent bathe two toddlers at once in a bathtub, which would be beneficial for families with twins, triplets, and overlapping toddlers. I also thought it might be helpful if a child could bathe simultaneously with a toddler and clean them themselves (I feel like this would be realistic).

Does anyone else want these features?
🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Comments

• Options
    ranulhhranulhh Posts: 40 Member
    I agree
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,676 Member
    Absolutely! They should also be able to play in the Toddler pool, too, even if you have to still have two older Sims to keep that ever vigilant eye on them. My grown daughter has ten kids, in total. The younger batch (from hubby number 2) are one right after the other, including a set of twins. Most of them are plunked into the tub together, lest it take all night to get the job done!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,931 Member
    edited March 2022
    Sims are horrible multi-tasker's...ok they don't have the first clue what that is. At the risk of taking this off-topic we need to have multi-tasking for sims. Make it a skill just like cooking, painting, etc.

And shared baths.
  • Options
    ChezzerChezzer Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes, I like the idea of being able to bathe two sims at once. It even makes sense for a married couple to shower together. But I know the sims 4 showers aren't big enough to hold two sims, unless you get one that is a shower and bath combined.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Yes, that should be an option. It should be able for one parent to handle two toddlers in a kiddie pool. And I also wish we could give our toddlers a shower. Not everybody has a bathtub IRL.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    This would be create for gameplay with multiples and for couples. It's a very thin line of acceptability based on culture. It might alienate too many simmers from cultures were that is considered it not acceptable. I could sadly see this getting abused by the modding community. So deeply down I'd have to say I'm not interested in this. I would however like a special bather for toddlers where maybe that could be an option.
  • Options
    ranulhhranulhh Posts: 40 Member
    dg51829 wrote: »
    This would be create for gameplay with multiples and for couples. It's a very thin line of acceptability based on culture. It might alienate too many simmers from cultures were that is considered it not acceptable. I could sadly see this getting abused by the modding community. So deeply down I'd have to say I'm not interested in this. I would however like a special bather for toddlers where maybe that could be an option.
    One of the problems today is that we worry too much about not offending anyone. If someone does not want to do something then no one can do that thing even though no one would force that person to do it.

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I'd like to see a single parent bathe two toddlers at once in a bathtub, which would be beneficial for families with twins, triplets, and overlapping toddlers. I also thought it might be helpful if a child could bathe simultaneously with a toddler and clean them themselves (I feel like this would be realistic).

Does anyone else want these features?

what if they have triplets?