Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    @Haids5987 hey Duck! Thanks for the reminder nearly missed my window. :naughty:
    :kissing_heart: Anytime, Mama!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Haids5987 You're doing the gurus' work, darling Haids~ Thank you for spreading the word! And thank you for loving Saul, the manliest of men (who tried to resist temptation in the manliest of ways, possibly because of feelings).
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Another great chapter, as per uze! I am very eager for Penny and Byron to have man-woman relations!

The next Penny chapter is definitely NSFW and has Byron in almost every scene. That's all I'm saying! Well, I should also warn people that it's, uh...a bit risque, shall we say!

@cshaner What would we do without her helpful guidance?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Haids5987 You're doing the gurus' work, darling Haids~ Thank you for spreading the word! And thank you for loving Saul, the manliest of men (who tried to resist temptation in the manliest of ways, possibly because of feelings).
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Another great chapter, as per uze! I am very eager for Penny and Byron to have man-woman relations!

The next Penny chapter is definitely NSFW and has Byron in almost every scene. That's all I'm saying! Well, I should also warn people that it's, uh...a bit risque, shall we say!

@cshaner What would we do without her helpful guidance?

You tease!!!!!
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @LadyLobster i have no clue!! With @Haids5987 id be lost!!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited April 2017
    Risqué? Pant...pant..Byron in almost every scene? Gasps...hyperventilates...

Ahhhhh! And you're making me WAAAAIT!! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

Everyone's clamoring for Byron and I just want Penny! With or without her clammy vampire squeeze. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Everyone's clamoring for Byron and I just want Penny! With or without her clammy vampire squeeze. :p

Jealous much? :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @AudreyFld @pammiechick Hopefully it will be worth the wait...! I'll be posting Penny's chapter Thursday morning. <3

@cshaner Does that mean @Haids5987 needs to be upgraded to Mama Duck? She'd be quacking on your territory.

@InfraGreen Penny is definitely the star of this chapter! And not just because it's her PoV.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @LadyLobster if @Haids5987 wants the job it's hers!
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Already so excited for tomorrow's chapter! I re-read your most recent Byron chapter last night to prepare myself :tongue: I think it's freaking adorable that he goes into his dark form when he's turned on. It makes him even cuter *swoon*

Hopefully the chapter will be satisfactory for @InfraGreen too though ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Dark Form Byron may or may not be present. ;) I hope Penny's chapter goes over well with everyone...!

Here is a teaser!
    5UsAMWG.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BENNY....**SWOONS** Byron's tattoos! *faints*
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

He finally has the manly arms he always lusted over simply envied for himself.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

He finally has the manly arms he always lusted over simply envied for himself.

ROFL!! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    OMG. Amazon Penny. Amazon Slave Byron. :o

I love it so hard.

You knew I would you crafty batch you ;):*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    OMG. Amazon Penny. Amazon Slave Byron. :o

I love it so hard.

You knew I would you crafty batch you ;):*

Oooh yes!!! I'd love to see them
    roleplay as B and Lysander have done!!

LL!!! Love that teaser!

• Options
    @pammiechick I shall fetch Bianca's smelling salts forthwith!

@InfraGreen At least one of his dreams has come true~

@WagonFruit What can I say--you inspired me, Froots. <3 And yes, of course I knew! >:)

@cshaner AHAHA. Byron would totally love that, but Penny would be :|:|:|:|:|:|:| the entire time.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster if @Haids5987 wants the job it's hers!
    Oh heavens no! You are the mama duck 'round these parts, I could never do it half as well!!
    Dark Form Byron may or may not be present. ;) I hope Penny's chapter goes over well with everyone...!

Here is a teaser!
    ZOMG LOBSTER. :love: They totally look like Amazons! I'm swooning all over the place here!!
    Oooh yes!!! I'd love to see them
    roleplay as B and Lysander have done!!
    Hahaha! The SECOND I saw that I thought the same thing! :joy: *Raises glass* Here's to hoping, right?
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I 100% approve of the Byron guyliner :love: Can that please stick around? Hehehehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @Haids5987 Great/depraved minds think alike?

@CitizenErased14 Penny would attack his face with a sponge immediately. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Nice -- you can just barely see Penny's face spots. I like the tattoos, too.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Ok so what I wanted to do is discuss how @LadyLobster writes strong female characters even though they still very much have a vulnerable side to them.

I'll take Penny for starters! I like how LL puts Penny in these situations where she appears to be the ONLY one who knows what's going on and isn't afraid to tell people exactly what they need to hear. There is no beating around the bush for propriety or to spare someone's feelings. She says what's on her mind and darn the consequences you can like her or not after she's done. Quite the honey badger and I approve!
  • Options
    Ok so what I wanted to do is discuss how @LadyLobster writes strong female characters even though they still very much have a vulnerable side to them.
    Oooh, Cat, what a great idea! I'll bite next!

I'll go with the less-obvious choice of Bianca. She's not like Penny where she will not always necessarily tell it like it is to the person's face, and at first glance, she really IS a needy person who doesn't do well alone.

But here's the thing about Queen B--she is tougher than she portrays herself to be. She absolutely refuses to let anyone see her weaknesses. She handles herself with dignity and power, and only shows her emotions to a select few. Bianca is headstrong and will stand up for herself, no matter who she is standing up to. She refuses to allow anyone to disrespect her, especially men (cough*cough*GRAHAM).
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited April 2017

I'm going to remark on the concept of a strong female character as a whole, as I do wax poetic on all LLs individual characters quite frequently ;)

To me it's not found in wanting to change yourself for anyone (getting a new tattoo, being afraid to cut your hair because your man 'likes it long'), or putting up with emotional abuse "just because you love them and they can't help it"...but also going for it when you want to do something for yourself, even if it's drastic.

Being strong means you have self respect and dignity. That you are a whole person who knows their value, regardless of whether or not other people understand you.

A strong woman will make mistakes, and have moments of weakness and insecurity...after all, we're not talking about perfection, we're talking about being able to take care of yourself and not giving others permission to treat you poorly.

For the record, I think all LLs characters fall under my perception of a strong woman ;)
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited April 2017
    @WagonFruit. PREACH!

I've written about Bianca elsewhere, so I won't say more here. And I agree with @cshaner, about Penny.

So I'm taking Daya. She comes across as dull and self-effacing in the first few chapters, the perfect servant. But in some ways I see her as being like the many millions of women the world over who do humble jobs and keep enduring in difficult, even terrible circumstances. Daya is strong like my grandmothers were, and has paid a similar price of limited emotional range (or no range, in her case). But she does want something more, and I really hope Saul can help her find that cure (and that she's reading those vampire lore books in the meantime).