Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Having toddlers influeneced a new game for me about premades (pics loaded)

Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
Playing with toddlers made me think about the Premades pasts, so I thought it would be fun to bring a little Sims 3 into the Sims 4 world for a game with some story modification on my end to tie up lose ends. I thought I would share because I am having fun and partly to write this down somewhere to keep it all straight in my mind lol. Thank you everyone for indulging me.

Here we have the Landgraabs and the Zests. On the left is Queenie and Chester with their fussy toddler Nancy. On the right is Loren and Toby Zest with their clingy toddler Malcolm. Johnny Zest will eventually be Malcolms estranged baby brother.
24g3q15.jpg9r4yg9.jpg

Of course we have the Goths and Bachelors. There is little inquisitive Mortimer with his parents Gunther and Cornelia as well as his grandparents Victor and Gertie. The Bachelors are Simis and Jocasta with their wild toddler Michael. Bella is not born yet.
dz7ybp.jpg5m0kk5.jpg

Since Cornelia was a Crumplebottom, I have to the left her parents Simon and Prudence and her little sister Agnes Cumplebottom. To the right are the Darlings. Lilly and Raymond with their son Erik Darling. Eriks wife in black is Beatrice Crumplebottom, Cornelia's older sister. She is unflirty and will eventually become a crabby old lady after her baby sister Agnes steals Erik from her. Sadly a lot of us know what happens to Erik Darling and Agnes.
243nk3k.jpg2pziuls.jpg

And finally we have the Lotharios and Calientes. To the left are Contessa and Vito Lothario with their teenaged son Carlo who will become Don Lothario's dad. To the right is Ramona and George Caliente with their teenaged son Osvaldo and baby son Demetrios. Osvaldo will eventually marry Katrina and become Nina and Dina's dad.
vcrmuf.jpg91cb42.jpg
Post edited by Montrase102 on

Comments