Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am Not Necessarily Snobby and Famous, Don't Interrupt Me.

Hello,

I ran into a similar problem I had a while back (Celebrities actions getting canceled from other sims's photo interactions) , but now I'm having the problem with non-celebrity sims.
It happens with any interaction they try to do too, not just photos, BUT it only cancels mine when my sim is playing an instrument. A jam session more precise.

Has it always been like this?

Thaink ye. And what other than a sim to express my feeling.
NlQT5y4.jpg
23rif7.gif

Comments

• Options
    TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    never noticed that but perfect picture choice.
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Haha, thanks
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Just to make sure I understand, your sim is in a jam session and another sim decides to chat with your sim and that causes your sim to stop jamming? Is this what you mean?

If this is the case, in my experience sims who engage in autonomous actions can be interrupted by other sims' autonomous actions. But if I direct my sim to "jam" then they can't get interrupted.

There are some interactions that always get interrupted because they are coded to work that way, such as the autograph thing. I guess that's suppose to simulate celebs who constantly get interrupted by fans in public.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    Hi @HappySimmer3 , thank you for the imput!
    That is indeed something I've noticed ever since TS2. However, in TS3 I play with ''Disallow active sims autonomy'' or something along those lines. I was directing them to do it actually. It's weird. But, even more strangely enough, they stopped now. It's so random xD
    But thanks! It was probably a time of the moment bug XD
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I'm glad the game worked it out! It has so much to keep up with I guess it just forgets what it's doing from time to time. :D
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    Hahahaha, good way to put it lol
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    Nevermind, the problem is back :P LOL
    23rif7.gif