Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Articles Would You Like to See? SimsVIP

Hey, all!

I'm trying to set my lineup for articles for SimsVIP. I have LOTS of ideas but would love your opinion on which ideas you'd like to see most. I've set up a poll for you to choose from all the ideas. You may choose your top five. From this, I'll go with what you'd like to see. There's also an "other" button where you can post your own idea.

I really am thankful for all your help. Without you, there wouldn't be simlit!

Here's the poll: POLL: SIMLIT ARTICLE IDEAS

iTvMKZ8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Voted! It's the one thing I can do in your quest to promote simlit. No more being the community's isolated black sheep child. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Voted! It's the one thing I can do in your quest to promote simlit. No more being the community's isolated black sheep child. ;)

I know...when I spoke with Alexis of SimsVIP, she was incensed that EA moved away from us, throwing us in the trash, basically, and only promoting people who do youtube. It really doesn't make sense why they'd do that. But she is wholeheartedly committed to us, so yay!! And thanks for the vote @InfraGreen !!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thank you so much for doing this @pammiechick ! I could rant for days (actually I probably already have :joy:) about how our corner of the community is consistently overlooked and ignored by EA while they welcome YouTubers with open arms. I love that you are making this effort to highlight all the amazing creativity in the SimLit community :)

I will say that I've heard rumblings (from reliable sources within our community!) that EA is looking to try mentioning SimLit a little more... but of course I will believe it when I see it first haha. Maybe it'll be a good sign for the future though. We'll see!

For now, you are doing something awesome for us :) Thank you!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Thank you so much for doing this @pammiechick ! I could rant for days (actually I probably already have :joy:) about how our corner of the community is consistently overlooked and ignored by EA while they welcome YouTubers with open arms. I love that you are making this effort to highlight all the amazing creativity in the SimLit community :)

I will say that I've heard rumblings (from reliable sources within our community!) that EA is looking to try mentioning SimLit a little more... but of course I will believe it when I see it first haha. Maybe it'll be a good sign for the future though. We'll see!

For now, you are doing something awesome for us :) Thank you!

I'm glad to hear they're at least "thinking" about mentioning our work. I guess none of them read and that's why we get the cold shoulder. So much easier for them to "view". But thankfully, there are still readers out there. Glad to be able to do this.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg