Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien plumbob

I started a fresh game for Vintage Glamour and added an alien to my household. He has a band wrapped around his plumbob and there is an option os cas to view his disguised look now. Did this just come with the latest patch or with the stuff pack? Anyone else notice this change? I like this new cas option. It's been awhile since I had an active alien.

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    patch
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    patch

thank you
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited December 2016
    It was added in the last patch. Also when you create aliens in CAS you can now directly design your alien's human disguise (before the patch we were only able to do this by clicking on the alien once in game). An alien head has also been added to CAS, which shows above your alien's traits.

I think this is all preparation for the upcoming (rumored) vampire GP
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    It was added in the last patch. Also when you create aliens in CAS you can now directly design your alien's human disguise (before the patch we were only able to do this by clicking on the alien once in game). An alien head has also been added to CAS, which shows above your alien's traits.

I think this is all preparation for the upcoming (rumored) vampire GP

Thank you, now it makes sense. I am excited about the possibility of vampires.