Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Salt and Pepper Hairs!

So ya know the brown and black hair that have grays in them. Well one of things I hate the most is there is ONLY brown and black. I've been playing with gingers lately and I find it annoying that even as a adult they can have pure orange hair with not a gray in sight! Please I need them to look like adults :)

Comments

• Options
    MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    Maybe its because staying true to its stubborn stereotype, ginger hair retains its natural pigment a lot longer than other shades.
    So there’s no need to panic about going grey - red hair simply fades with age through a glorious spectrum of faded copper to rosy-blonde colours, then to white.
    :wink:
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @MissMahoo says red hair doesn't go grey it just looses it's pigment and goes white. However it can and does happen early on occasion as I can personally attest lol (though it would be nice if it was a quicker process then at least I'd be the cool girl with the white hair rather then the strange stripey hair lol).

It would be nice if there was an actual white (not grey) hair in the game without having to resort to CC for it though.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    I agree with you and we should have that option in the game. My first comment was just a bit of silliness.
    In my rl I have quite a few red heads in my family, and being one myself, I would rather have the contrast of white streaks against the ginger, instead of it fading gradually into white. Did actually find one strand of white the other day, which kind of freaked me out though. lol
  • Options
    Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    MissMahoo wrote: »
    I agree with you and we should have that option in the game. My first comment was just a bit of silliness.
    In my rl I have quite a few red heads in my family, and being one myself, I would rather have the contrast of white streaks against the ginger, instead of it fading gradually into white. Did actually find one strand of white the other day, which kind of freaked me out though. lol

Yeah, its kinda weird. I can barely tell who's a adult and a young adult so some grays would kinda help
  • Options
    icecoldfairyicecoldfairy Posts: 50 Member
    I use those hair options a lot for my adult sims, it would be nice to have some more variety instead of just two options.