Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City Living Critic & Social Media Careers

PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
I had a husband & wife each get a branch of the Critic career. The career clothes are available for her (in fact there are 2 jackets), but, nothing showed up for her husband. Are they suppose to have a career outfit too in that career? I remember in the Get To Work Detective career, the guys overalls weren't showing up & they had to fix it in a patch. Thanks for any help.

Edit: Social Media says nothing on any promotion about getting clothes. You do get clothes with the Critic. Since 2 jackets show up for the females, I guess the guys are suppose to get the same 2 (one is a dark color with designs all over for the 1st color option & the other is beige with a tie for the 1st color option? Anybody know for sure?
Post edited by PrfctAngl673 on

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Maybe for social media you won't get any work clothes since you're mostly working from home. I don't know about the critic once cuz I am not playing it at the moment. Did you get any notification on the husband when he got promoted? Try checking again in your notification and see if he gets rewarded.

Also, uncheck 'masculine' in CAS. Maybe the outfit wasn't tagged properly.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    Thanks for responding DeKay - I'm finally at Lobo household - single guy at level 7 of that Critic career has on the same jacket as female. I'm guessing you're right & the jackets weren't tagged properly for guys. I checked every level in Social Media, & doesn't say anything about getting CAS clothes as you move up. The only thing you get is convincing someone to wear a raccoon suit.