Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Accessing my own gallery?

Hey crew. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have searched hither and yon and I canNOT find a way to access my own gallery via the website. I know I can see my uploads in-game, but when I don't have access to my game I want to view my uploads online. Is this an option? Or am I missing it entirely?
signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
**Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,466 Member
    If you go to The Sims home page, the gallery is accessible under the Community section. As far as I know, you have to use the browse feature there and search under EA ID to find your own gallery.

Hope this helps. :smile:
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    If you go to The Sims home page, the gallery is accessible under the Community section. As far as I know, you have to use the browse feature there and search under EA ID to find your own gallery.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Along with this, there's also an app: The Sims 4 Gallery
    You can browse, favorite, and download other people's creations, as well as view your own library and creations. There's also a news section, that talks about upcoming content and big patches.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    When using the Gallery website, be sure to uncheck the "Maxis curated" option - it's sometimes checked by default.
    Also, creations that have been marked as containing CC won't show up on either the website or the app.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thank you very much for the helpful answers, you guys! It seems kind of silly that we don't just have a dedicated page to our own stuff like we did in the past. Oh well.

Thanks again! You guys are rock stars!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Thank you very much for the helpful answers, you guys! It seems kind of silly that we don't just have a dedicated page to our own stuff like we did in the past. Oh well.

Thanks again! You guys are rock stars!

I haven't looked at my stuff in awhile, but LiELF's response is how I remember looking for it. But yeah, it always felt awkward, laborious, and counterintuitive.
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    When using the Gallery website, be sure to uncheck the "Maxis curated" option - it's sometimes checked by default.
    Also, creations that have been marked as containing CC won't show up on either the website or the app.

True, so frustrating. They should change that so we are able to see our CC creations, but I guess they like to punish us.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    AlektryaAlektrya Posts: 68 Member
    im so confused!