Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To Add CC or Not to Add CC?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I only download skin cc and NRaas mods and that's it to be honest. My game crashes a lot more if I add more, but I'm quite happy with the choice of clothing, hair and makeup EA gives us.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    If the NRAAS Story Progression mod moves too fast, marrying off all the sims, you can change the speed at which things change in your neighborhood. I changed it to Snail pace because I didn't want things to move so fast. I'm going to up that speed a bit now because most of the YAs in the game I'm playing are still single and its time I shake things up a bit. :)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've adjusted the settings in NRaas story progression to have mine more like the Sims 2 story progression with an open world.It actually slowed it down far more than snail speed would and I get to run story progression manually with me having to do everything.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    SimsMastergirlSimsMastergirl Posts: 179 Member
    Been playing with Nraas story progression since this was posted and after resetting my defaults and just cleaning up my PC a little the game runs pretty good with the CC I have added.
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I've adjusted the settings in NRaas story progression to have mine more like the Sims 2 story progression with an open world.It actually slowed it down far more than snail speed would and I get to run story progression manually with me having to do everything.

The only problem I had with Sims 2 was that honestly... I got the sims 2 everything download when EA stopped supporting it and while I enjoyed my brief nostalgia trip, The Sims 3 really screwed me up forever... I won't even buy sims 4 simply on the basis that my computer cannot run it and the fact that it isn't really an open world. But that doesn't mean everyone feels that way. Because honesty all the games were great. Personal preference.
    tumblr_mrvfonTRwm1rp3b5eo1_500.gif