Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Okay...it's Wednesday!

And that means...another chapter!

Hmm...let's see how Liam's doing at the festival (whether the high on kissing will last.)

IrxcbZA.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ouch. Poor Liam :( But I think that was exactly what he needed :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Liam is a popular kissing booth person! <3 Too bad Mala had to come and spoil all the fun. :/ I hope she feels better, after all that's what this was all about not to make him feel better just herself. Although I hope he will now. So glad that Ginny has backed off a bit and she will make a good friend for now anyway! :)
  • Options
    Ouch. Poor Liam :( But I think that was exactly what he needed :heart:

I think you’re right. He needed closure and now he can move on.
    haswh wrote: »
    Liam is a popular kissing booth person! <3 Too bad Mala had to come and spoil all the fun. :/ I hope she feels better, after all that's what this was all about not to make him feel better just herself. Although I hope he will now. So glad that Ginny has backed off a bit and she will make a good friend for now anyway! :)

Yes, everyone wants a kiss from Liam (and Ginny was popular too!)

Ginny realizes she’s just a friend and she can at least hang with him! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    How long until we see everyone in the banner? :mrgreen: Although I recognize some of them already! But I'm excited to see Liam and co. as adults. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    How long until we see everyone in the banner? :mrgreen: Although I recognize some of them already! But I'm excited to see Liam and co. as adults. <3

Well...hmm...you've seen four of the people already (besides Liam). I wonder who can guess? Obviously Ginny...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Hey...it's MONDAY!

Things are heating up in Dayland...

So...hope all is well with you and yours...we'll see how Liam is doing with his misery...

B61JTT5.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Wordpress hates me today (your chapter won’t show up in my reader, and my email takes me to the site and lets me read but it won’t let me like or comment! Grrrrr) so I’ll comment here today instead!

It was so refreshing to see Liam having fun and taking his mind off his ex for once! Spending time with his friends is exactly what he needs right now. I also loved seeing a bit of fangirling over his dad... ha! Guess it was inevitable at some point :tongue:

I’m so glad things are looking up! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Wordpress hates me today (your chapter won’t show up in my reader, and my email takes me to the site and lets me read but it won’t let me like or comment! Grrrrr) so I’ll comment here today instead!

It was so refreshing to see Liam having fun and taking his mind off his ex for once! Spending time with his friends is exactly what he needs right now. I also loved seeing a bit of fangirling over his dad... ha! Guess it was inevitable at some point :tongue:

Yeah, it had to do with the date on it. Ugh! I have to fix my other ones too (that are set to publish)

SO it's fixed. You should be able to comment and like! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Wordpress was so messed up but it’s fixed!

Lol! Yes! People don’t realize who Liam’s dad is. It’s not like he advertises it.

Liam needed this welcome break from his miseries. Fun with new and old friends! Doing teen stuff! Yay for him!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    So nice to see Liam happy and hanging with friends! His Grandparents are so nice to take him in and cater to him and his friends! But that's what Grandparents do, at least I do! <3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    <3 I loved seeing Liam a happy for a change and just being a teenager having fun! And the grandparents! <3
  • Options
    So nice to see Liam happy and hanging with friends! His Grandparents are so nice to take him in and cater to him and his friends! But that's what Grandparents do, at least I do! <3

Yay for happiness! The boy sure needs some of that in his life. :sweat_smile:

And yes...grandparents are the best! (And so are grand babies! <3 )
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    <3 I loved seeing Liam a happy for a change and just being a teenager having fun! And the grandparents! <3

This was a welcome change for him. We need happiness! (Cuz that's been in short supply lately. :cry: ) BEAUGUST! :love: Something a teen needs who's been neglected is doting grandparents.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    If only Beau and August had been Liam's parents instead. :'( Wonder what his childhood would've been like--and his brother and sister's, too.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    If only Beau and August had been Liam's parents instead. :'( Wonder what his childhood would've been like--and his brother and sister's, too.

It would have been much different, sadly. :( A better one.

Poor Lexie didn't have a good upbringing in her 0-8 years. No father and a mother who had to work a lot to make ends meet. So, she really missed out on how to be a great parent, I think. Add that to the fact that James was focused on his career and yeah...the kids were left to fend for themselves. Neither Lexie nor James meant to be bad parents.

Lexie got so depressed after Brandy was born, so it was worse and Liam basically stepped in as parent. (More so than he had when he was younger.)

SAD!!!!!!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's good to see Liam happy, it's what he needs :) Friends can do the miracles, yes... B)
  • Options
    It's good to see Liam happy, it's what he needs :) Friends can do the miracles, yes... B)

Friends heal wounds! <3o:)<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Is it too late for Beau and August to legally adopt Liam? :mrgreen: ...Okay, probably, but I'd almost forgotten what a rough start Lexie got. Raised by such a young mom, didn't know her dad for the longest time, and then all that drama... :'( It's so interesting how one generation affects the next.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Hey, all!

It's chapter time. :smile:

EGBqWek.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Looks like Liam got stung by bees Cupid's arrow. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Looks like Liam got stung by bees Cupid's arrow. ;)

Lol! That's about right! :lol:
    Is it too late for Beau and August to legally adopt Liam? :mrgreen: ...Okay, probably, but I'd almost forgotten what a rough start Lexie got. Raised by such a young mom, didn't know her dad for the longest time, and then all that drama... :'( It's so interesting how one generation affects the next.

Yeah...it's been so long since Lexie's gen (and the ending of August's) that she really has some mental issues she never dealt with. When you go into marriage based on love...sometimes it might not be the best thing in the end. We'll see though. At least Liam is being well taken care of atm. I do love how each gen is affected by the previous...and even on down the line. :open_mouth:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    So Liam is going to fall for Ginny! I'm glad that they are friends first though that will help. Well maybe help. We shall see how this goes. I do like it so far. Ginny is getting him out and doing things he never would and that is good for him right now! :) Thank goodness for his grandparents he gets to be a teen and he needs this so bad!! :)

I wondered what you would use that lot for! Perfect choice! :)
  • Options
    So Liam is going to fall for Ginny! I'm glad that they are friends first though that will help. Well maybe help. We shall see how this goes. I do like it so far. Ginny is getting him out and doing things he never would and that is good for him right now! :) Thank goodness for his grandparents he gets to be a teen and he needs this so bad!! :)

I wondered what you would use that lot for! Perfect choice! :)

Did you see me like it on the gallery? It’s a tranquil place!

Yes! Ginny and Liam are a thing! It’s official! And yay for grandparents who can allow Liam to be a kid. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick I did indeed! :)
  • Options
    @pammiechick I did indeed! :)

Lol! It’s a great build!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg