Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reward Trait Effectiveness

Has anyone noticed significant improvement with reward traits?

For example, I always buy the 'fertile' reward trait (multiple households attempted) and while try for baby does typically work I have never received twins, and I've tried on multiple families.

I have also bought the learn skill quicker one but don't seem to notice that sim gaining any faster than the others. Mostly though it's the fertile that bothers me as it's never seemed to make any difference at all.
Gallery : VintageSaturday // Simblr : S.E. Sims
ltx83WK.png

Comments

• Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I almost never use them. They never seemed to make a huge difference imo
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    I usually get traits like "Steel Bladder" or "Antiseptic". I feel like they do make difference.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I like ones like Observant or Connecctions with immediate and obvious effects.

Never used Fertile trait. I did have Fertility Massages 3 pregnancies in a row on a sim that wanted 5 kids, and didn't get any multiples at all. Waste of money on low budget. I've also tried for baby with the Feeling Fertile moodlet from the wishiing well. No luck their either.

The only mulitples my saves have ever had are those I've created in CAS.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I think I've had two twins when the mother had fertile trait. Also some single babies but never triplets. I've used the trait twice.