Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Byond's Gallery - Starter w/ Reading Nook

ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
edited August 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hiya!

I've been meaning to do this for quite some time, since I love seeing all the pictures you guys post of your builds and Sims! And because the Gallery sometimes takes some terrible pictures! Haha

This'll be a showcase for all the things I put up on my Gallery. I generally make whatever I'm in the mood for but I'd be happy to take requests. I have a few packs but most of the time I build using just the Base Game items or one pack per build. This way, if you like any of my builds, you're not required to have more than one pack to properly download it. I like giving everyone access to my builds. Same goes for any Sims I create as well.

Most posts will be pretty picture heavy so be prepared! :3

Let me know what you think or what you'd like to see, I'd love constructive criticism. Also, let me know if something doesn't function well for you so that I can alter it in the future~ Enjoy!!

I learned how to Table of Contents:

Brick Stacks - Family Home
Briarcliff Asylum - Recreation from American Horror Story: Asylum
Malive Pardon - Italian Restaurant
Amor Park - Small, luscious, park
Starting's a Dream - Small starter home with a reading nook
Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
Post edited by ByondTime89 on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Brick Stacks
    Gallery Link
    Furnished Price: §90,787
    Packs Used: Base Game & No CC
    3 Bedroom/1.5 Bathroom/Spacious Living Area/Side Yard

07-16-16_9-25-40nbspPM.png
    07-16-16_10-39-13nbspPM.png
    07-16-16_10-38-46nbspPM.png

Living Area
    07-16-16_9-26-51nbspPM.png
    07-16-16_9-27-03nbspPM.pngThere's a Powder Room on the first floor, I forgot to take a picture of it! xD But you seen one bathroom you seen 'em all~Kitchen/Dining Area
    07-16-16_9-27-17nbspPM.png
    07-16-16_9-27-29nbspPM.png

Basement Common Room
    07-16-16_9-28-47nbspPM.png

Full Four-Piece Bathroom
    07-16-16_9-28-56nbspPM.png

Teen's Bedroom
    07-16-16_9-29-34nbspPM.png

Child's Bedroom
    07-16-16_9-29-56nbspPM.png

Master Bedroom
    07-16-16_9-30-30nbspPM.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your creations! :)
    Brick Stacks is a very nice home! Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing is very nice! Very nice outdoors dining patio in the front area of the home. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating the meals in the outdoors air at the table. The planter box windows look nice. It is nice that there is a red coloured front door. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! It is nice that the bedrooms are in the basement level. The brown colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. Very nice living area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there watching tv in front of the fire. The red colour of the curtains looks nice with the brown colour scheme. The pig on the table looks cute ! It looks nice the way the half wall and spandrels separate off the living and kitchen areas. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen and dining area! The kitchen brick wall texture looks great! The hanging pans, wall knives, mugs set , wall cutlery and fruit picture are great kitchen touches there. The bar stool counter looks great! The yellow stools look sunny. Sims will enjoy dining at the table with sunlight coming in through the windows. It is nice that there is a common area in the basement where sims can enjoy playing with toys, doing art work on the activity table or enjoying using the computer at the study desk table in the corner nook. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The clothes and shoes dressing alcove off from the master bedroom looks very great ! The brick texture of the bedhead wall looks nice. The giraffe, deer, bunny and ladybird look cute in the kids bedroom. The posters and pictures on the teen bedroom walls look great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    TooCruel4SchoolTooCruel4School Posts: 34 Member
    I love the unique layout of this home! It almost reminds me of a cool motorcycle garage. Very cool and modern!
  • Options
    AuricchiaAuricchia Posts: 59 Member
    Very nice!
    @Nymesand on Twitter nymesims4 on Instagram
  • Options
    Thanks @Auricchia and @TooCruel4School Glad you liked them! And yeah hah that more I look at it the more it does kinda look like a garage xD

Also, thanks for your feedback and adding me to the thread @rosemow! I appreciate it :3
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Here's a link to one of the biggest builds I've done so far: Briarcliff Asylum from American Horror Stories - Season 2. The thread is so old it's closed but I figured it'd save me the trouble of reposting the pictures. It's probably one of my favorite builds, I'm pretty proud of it ;3 I used a lot of reference pictures for it but I took a lot of creative liberty with it as well.

Briarcliff Asylum
    Gallery Link
    Price: §396,957
    Packs Used: Base Game & No CC
    13 Patients' Rooms/3 Staff Bedrooms/8 Bathrooms/Kitchen & Eating Area/Common Area for Visits

11-26-14_4-12nbspPM_zps0b8f9a26.png
  • Options
    Briarcliff Asylum is great! :) It would have involved a lot of time and work! I had already posted on the other thread so I won't post again here. It is great that you have linked the build.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    It's wonderful to see your new showcase, Brick Stacks is a beautiful house with amazing interior design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you, @masajo :3 I'm glad you liked it~
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Malive Pardon
    Gallery Link
    Price: §71,200
    Packs Used: Base Game, Dine Out, & No CC

Small Italian Restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a kitchen (of course) as well as an outdoor garbage area and two bathrooms. The name is a play on Olive Garden xD I couldn't resist! Enjoy~!

08-01-16_12-43-58nbspAM.png

Indoor Seating - Ignore the food on the floor, a waiter just dropped his tray xD We'll clean it up, promise!
    08-01-16_12-38-21nbspAM.png
    08-01-16_12-42-30nbspAM.png

Outdoor Seating
    08-01-16_12-34-52nbspAM.png

Kitchen
    08-01-16_12-39-52nbspAM.png

Kitchen access to the garbage
    08-01-16_12-44-46nbspAM.png

2 Bathrooms
    08-01-16_12-41-02nbspAM.png

• Options
    Malive Pardon is a very nice restaurant ! :) Very nice exterior of the venue! The roofing and the texture of the exterior walls looks very nice! The flowers in the front area of the build and either sides of the front door give a very nice look to the restaurant. The awnings look nice placed over the front door. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks great how the dining tables and chairs are set up for sims to enjoy sitting there eating their meals. The wall dividers look great separating off the dining nooks. The candles and flowers are nice touches on the table tops. Sims will enjoy listening to music through the wall speaker whilst dining there. It is nice that the water feature window is in the build. The birds and fish are nice touches on the walls. Very nice outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy sitting and dining at the umbrella covered dining tables or the other tables in the outdoors air. The flower hedging bordering the patio is very nice! It is nice that the patio warmer lamp is there. Very nice design of the kitchen and wall tiling looks nice. It is great that there is an outdoors garbage nook to keep the bins and old crates.
    Sims will enjoy dining there :)
  • Options
    Amor Park
    Gallery Link
    Price: §68,134
    Packs Used: Base Game, Romantic Garden Stuff, & No CC

A small, lush, and romantic park. It features a chess area, fountain, community grills, monkey bars, and a beautiful little wedding nook for that extra special day! Enjoy~

08-01-16_1-52-49nbspAM.png

Grilling Area
    08-01-16_1-53-27nbspAM.png

Wedding Nook
    08-01-16_1-54-44nbspAM.png

Chess Area
    08-01-16_1-54-00nbspAM.png
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Amor Park is so very pretty! :) The layout of the park looks so very nice! The flowers , plants, and trees through the park look so very ,very nice! It is nice that the large water fountain is in the build. Sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The water fountain features in the park look very nice! It looks very nice how the dome floral trellises are used in the bulld. Very nice outdoors cooking and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating the food at the stone picnic tables, enjoying dining in the outdoors air. The wedding nook is a very pretty place for the sims to get married! The floral arch is a nice touch there. The flowers and plants in the nook area provide a very nice wedding setting! Very nice chess area! It looks very nice how the chess tables have been placed along the side of the park. Sims will have fun playing chess at the tables there. The statue looks great there.
    It is a very nice park for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • Options
    Thanks for your lovely feedback Rose :3
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Starting's a Dream
    Cost: §18,682
    Gallery Link
    Packs Used: Base Game, Get to Work, Get Together, Romantic Garden, Dine Out (but only for the candle bottles), & No CC

I did this for a challenge earlier so I figured I'd post it here as well. It's pretty cute. A small, inexpensive, starter home. 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Open Living Area, Back Porch. Enjoy~

08-05-16_3-54-41nbspAM.png

Back Porch
    08-05-16_3-57-59nbspAM.png

Reading Nook
    08-05-16_3-39-05nbspAM.png

Study (Could double as a second bedroom)
    08-05-16_3-44-46nbspAM.png

Living Room/Kitchen
    08-10-16_1-24-52nbspAM.png

Bedroom
    08-10-16_1-23-17nbspAM.png
  • Options
    Starting's a Dream is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the cottage home! The flower box windows look pretty. The stepping stones pathways are nice touches in the build. Very nice back porch! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the nook corner or resting on the chair in the outdoors air. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The windows reading nook is great! It is nice that there is a study desk area for sims to have fun playing computer games at the table, doing writing on the computer or for accessing the Internet. Sims will enjoy also resting on the sofa there reading books from the bookcase. The open plan kitchen and dining area looks very nice. Nice kitchen wall tiling and it is great that there is a bar stool counter for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools there eating a meal. The candles are a nice touch on the living room coffee table. The purple colour of the bedroom walls and the ceiling lantern light look very pretty! The books are nice touches on the dresser and bedside table.
    The home is a very nice starter ! :)