Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Backyard stuff pack GIVE AWAY (winners announced!)

Comments

• Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Beanfoot wrote: »
    Sign me up :)! Thank you!

signed up!
  • Options
    KyationeKyatione Posts: 187 Member
    Can I be signed up for the giveaway as well? Pwetty please. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • Options
    LazyGamerLazyGamer Posts: 39 Member
    I would like to enter. Im so excited for this pack. It screams summer.
  • Options
    sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    I'd like to enter! I just got The Sims 4 about a week ago so it'd be awesome to win a Stuff Pack!

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    MinnieMouseMinnieMouse Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you so much for doing this :) I'll enter!
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    *sneezes*

I can't wait for this pack to come out! I love the wind chimes and the bird feeder, and I will have my white picket fence :D

Good luck again, everyone!
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I'd love to get the chance to win this pack!!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    I would like the pack in order to give more atmosphere and individuality to my Sims' backyards. Right now, all of them are pretty similar, and I want to give them more fun outdoors and give them more things to do!
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Rachel8064Rachel8064 Posts: 40 Member
    May I enter? Also how does this work? How do you send the game to someone?
    Don't trust a song that's flawless
  • Options
    FleReignFleReign Posts: 55 Member
    I'd like to enter! Thanks for the opportunity!
  • Options
    Rachel8064 wrote: »
    May I enter? Also how does this work? How do you send the game to someone?

Of course you can enter, all are welcome to enter. It works like this I assign you a number by the number you posted and then I go into a number generator (free online) and I put in number 0-??? and then it gives me a number, and that is the number that wins.
    You send a game to someone by going into a retail site where you can buy games, then you buy a digital download of the game you want and then you get a code by e-mail, you copy the code and send it on to the winner. Really simple, but I did not know how to do it before I did the last one for the last pack, so I asked just like you just did. Thanks for joining the fun and asking the questions.
  • Options
    Kyatione wrote: »
    Can I be signed up for the giveaway as well? Pwetty please. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Of course you can enter, everyone can enter.
  • Options
    noteye32noteye32 Posts: 250 Member
    I would love to enter.. It's my birthday on the 18th so that would always be a great late gift... And I think family play is important in the sims (from the trailer it looks like this is for both adult and children) they can both play with the slides etc and I plan on having them do so on my game.
  • Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    How nice of you! Could I enter? :)
  • Options
    egandre wrote: »
    How nice of you! Could I enter? :)

entered!
  • Options
    noteye32 wrote: »
    I would love to enter.. It's my birthday on the 18th so that would always be a great late gift... And I think family play is important in the sims (from the trailer it looks like this is for both adult and children) they can both play with the slides etc and I plan on having them do so on my game.

Happy early birthday, Good Luck
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    My Bday came and went, figures I would miss out, :)
  • Options

No one has won yet, I was just wishing her a happy birthday so she could enter. LOL. The give away does not happen until the day the pack comes out, as you can't buy the game before then.
  • Options
    jimmysnan wrote: »

No one has won yet, I was just wishing her a happy birthday so she could enter. LOL. The give away does not happen until the day the pack comes out, as you can't buy the game before then.

Ah okay, well I am sure I probably won't win, cause I never do, but Good Luck & Congrats to those who do, Happy Simming, :)
  • Options

Ah okay, well I am sure I probably won't win, cause I never do, but Good Luck & Congrats to those who do, Happy Simming, :)

Never say Never there is always a first!
  • Options

I have My doubts, but if you say so, I guess I could just wait and see, :)
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

Wanna know what's worse than not winning? Winning and not knowing you won because you didn't know how Youtube messages work, so you missed it.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options

Wanna know what's worse than not winning? Winning and not knowing you won because you didn't know how Youtube messages work, so you missed it.

Yup that would rub me the wrong way, :)
  • Options

That's awful, I send it by message on your page.
  • Options
    FuzzygiraffeFuzzygiraffe Posts: 172 Member
    I'll sign up
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top