Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

hair hair hairy hair

now that we can alter a sims body features with a pull and drag i would really enjoy the same for hair....giving length in different areas (mullet) or being able to twist and curl ....giving more control over a sims hair would be the total bomb...i would have thousands of sims made up and hours of joy

Comments

• Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Yes, there's not enough curly hair so this would be a nice alternative.
    And there's some styles I like that are too short/long so manipulating hair length/style would be cool.

I want a similar thing for eyelashes too, like pulling them to make them shorter/longer. Don't like how so many townies look with no eyelashes at all.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    queentellerqueenteller Posts: 44 Member
    Never thought about this before,but I love this idea. I would even be happy with just a few slider bars like what we had in sims 3 for editing facial features with bottom being short and highest being longest.
  • Options
    TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    Hadn't even given this a though! What a great idea! I doubt they would be able to do this though. I think I've read somewhere that there has been a reason for the lack of longer hair in the sims as it doesn't sit well. Especially now that we can adjust the chest size. I think longer hair is fine for them to do as long it's falling at the back instead of the front!
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg