Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

boredom again

this new sp did not appeal to me as i do not play the children too often...in fact i age them up early b/c it is boring. I do realize there are players that appeal to this and that is great. What i do wish is more general play..not just focusing on one genre of sim. Even if the worlds were bigger would be great. It takes no time to fill a world..being that there are only a few residential and I do need some commercial lots to enhance the game. If there is in fact only going to be one ep a year I am hoping it will cover more than just children game play or teen game play but a plethora of options including all sim genres. Sims 4 started with a rather mixed opinion and has slowly gained speed but still lacks the game play that sims 3 had/has. I dont know when the next game pack will be out but i would rather wait a little longer and get a more advanced and variable pack than just a single genre specific one.

Comments

• Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I have started a new game and Newcrest is my downtown district, Windinburg is a mix still Oasis is all ultra modern housing, Willowcreek is residential and I really don't use promenade
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.