Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

where are my bar tenders

OK so when i visit an NPC owned restaurant i see bar tenders no problem. but ive noticed there are no bartenders for a restaurant you own. I could have sworn they made it so every bar on a restaurant lot would have a bartender. I believe the statement was "we did this so you wouldn't have to worry about it." well im worried!

I did go ahead and hire a bartender but do you know how crazy it makes me that sims who have already been seated still go order their own drinks then leave them there on the bar un-drank. i mean at least i just paying for the bartender not the ingredients like food but still i have to clean that stuff up and unless it goes bad im the only one that will do it waitresses dont touch them.

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    edited June 2016
    If you run the restaurant, you need to hire the bartender by clicking on the bar. Or your Sim can bartend. Same with entertainers.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    ok i guess it works just swear they said it was free and automatic but meh
  • Options
    ST7_MTNMANST7_MTNMAN Posts: 172 Member
    peoinee wrote: »
    ok i guess it works just swear they said it was free and automatic but meh

NPC Restaurants are the only automatic ones, But like luthienrising said your sim can bartend that is the cheaper and less costly way I highly recommend this way over the hiring of a ramdom b/c they will make drink after drink after drink and it takes a long time to clean up 20 individual glasses! Good luck!
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    @ST7_MTNMAN dont i know it that is insane. i do like having a pianist though thats just beautiful in the nicer restaurants
  • Options
    Bekahx3Bekahx3 Posts: 115 Member
    I like hiring the pianist. but then so many customers just crowd the piano instead of sitting at their tables. :/
    I have a family in my game, and my sim is the owner so I have my husband do the bartending.
    That's better than hiring someone because you don't end up with all the wasted drinks, BUT it still seems to distract customers and keep them from being seated, which I don't like.
    Me and my bae Michael. Drawn by Sonatines on the ourWorld game forums.
    70e3abc2e7.jpg